Sina & Sky (2021) Part #3

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Seems he/she is back. 00:22:00. Lazy pisser!

A fairly simple guide................If it has a dick it's a guy and if it has a fanny it's a girl? :biggrin: Well that's how I always understood how things work :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

A fairly simple guide................If it has a dick it's a guy and if it has a fanny it's a girl? :biggrin: Well that's how I always understood how things work :biggrin:

Don't over complicate it, it's hard enough trying to keep track.🤣

penis and vagina.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Debatable whether that qualifies as a tool...😉

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm sure all the Sina haters will come on and blame Sina.

Don't think anyone is blaming Sina but i am surprised these two have lasted as long as they have tbh.

Personally i think Sina wants to get away from this game and get her life together.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't think anyone is blaming Sina but i am surprised these two have lasted as long as they have tbh.

Personally i think Sina wants to get away from this game and get her life together.

Sky beat the crap out of Sina. Really messed up her face. He should be thrown off the project. Not the first time he's lost it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ed Newman said:

Sky beat the crap out of Sina. Really messed up her face. He should be thrown off the project. Not the first time he's lost it.

Violence does not fit in with voyeur websites.  I am glad action was taken by management against the individual. 

I agree he should not be allowed back into the project as this is not his first occurrence.

• Like 4