US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Recession could have been avoided if Democrat governors had not needlessly shut down their economies.:dodgy:

And the death toll would've been 3x as high.....but you don't care as long as it's not you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you and Putin are afraid of him, comrade Golfer. That's why you spend so much time attacking him.

Putin and Russia are weak, with a broken economy and 3rd world infrastructure.  But you keep kissing his ass SAGGY bALLZ.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if that rioter was one of the FBI undercover agents at the riot who were encouraging people to break the law?:dodgy:

WHAT?  A new Saggy conspiracy theory??  You're gullible and weak.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea what Trump is saying anymore since you Stalinists have banned him from posting comments on social media platforms.

You need to call Zuck & Jack on that one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea what Trump is saying anymore since you Stalinists have banned him from posting comments on social media platforms.

Trump's turning into a bent-over old man.....just like Hitler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Putin and Russia are weak, with a broken economy and 3rd world infrastructure.  But you keep kissing his ass SAGGY bALLZ.

I just accused Putin of being afraid of Louie Gohmert and that means I support Putin? You definitely are mentally impaired.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just accused Putin of being afraid of Louie Gohmert and that means I support Putin? You definitely are mentally impaired.

You're trying to tell us Putin sees a weak Biden.  You're speculating and it's pathetic.  You know absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden and the DNC already did. They thanked Zuck and Jack for their help in silencing the Democrats' political opposition. 

Did they?  Let's see your evidence.

• Like 1