US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

The American people will be crying too with higher prices, increased taxes and a stagnant economy that inflation and higher interest rates will cause.:cry:

It was bound to happen sooner or later.  There will likely be a stock market and housing bubble coming soon.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It appears fears of inflation and higher interest rates are now having a major effect on the stock market.:sad:

As if it never took dives under Trump.  You're just begging for Biden to fail.  Not gonna happen Sagster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It was bound to happen sooner or later.  There will likely be a stock market and housing bubble coming soon.  

The Trump tax cuts for the rich are exactly why this is happening now.  It'll recover just fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The American people will be crying too with higher prices, increased taxes and a stagnant economy that inflation and higher interest rates will cause.:cry:

You're already crying you big baby.  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

As if it never took dives under Trump.  You're just begging for Biden to fail.  Not gonna happen Sagster.

Yeah, I want the market to crash so that I can lose my retirement savings just to spite Biden, right? Only you would think something that stupid.  You are so caught up in stupid Democrat/Republican politics that you have become blind to real life.