US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How would "sources" know anything if the investigation is confidential as FBI investigations are suppose to be? Is anyone going to investigate the leak of confidential info by the FBI? Or maybe there was no leak and RawStory.com just invented a story. My "sources" say the Easter Bunny will be performing in a rock band at the White House next week.😏

you won't believe anything until dear 30,000 + lying traitor says so. when they are cellmates he can tell you that they aren't really in prison & you'll believe them.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Sen. Ted Cruz sounds off on Kamala Harris avoiding a trip to the southern border like 'a...

I think there's a better chance of 0_U812 and golfer06 leaving mommy's basement than CUNTmala going to the Southern Border 🤔

so cancun cruz has a comedy show now?

• Upvote 1

Who? Your buddy Putin, comrade Golfer?

duh! you just keep getting even more stupid as the days go on. but you shouldn't keep insulting dear traitor's bff or you may wind up homeless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And Putin is so truthful, right?:tongue::biggrin:  Putin doesn't want the American people to know how cognitively limited Biden is for fear they would want Joe removed from office. Putin knows he will be able to do whatever he wants in the world because Biden is too feeble to confront him. Any truly objective person can just look at Biden and see that he is not all there.  Biden will be Putin's useful idiot at the expense of the American people.:dodgy:

oppositeland must be really nice at this time of year. but just keep denying reality. we don't expect anything else from you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, happyone said:

No, I guess they do not

Biden and Putin Shake Hands at Summit Venue - Bing video

(BTW-you picture was idiotic--)

Oh which part in my picture you seeing is idotic!? Meeting (Saint liar Trump) with Putin or meeting that's(a liar)with Kim jung.Or just only Biden's meeting with Putin, it's the only one a wrong(at their point of view).So,(Supporters of Saint Trump)They go so quickly to criticize him.But (Supporters of Saint Trump) really have fishs memory as i says always.You Can't attack's Biden for met with Putin at the same time you didn't does the same with that (liar's).Umm and you just don't tell me the Trump is strong or have Super Powers like as Spiderman😇 when he went to summit meeting with Putin.But Biden's with his Team was less strong and so weak, Just to convince yourself about your point of view, it's correct 100 percent.Even the main idea was and still it says: the President's meetings with any President or wherever at any country, it's normal to be in his agenda,and his missions as the President to USA.(no matter whome being the President).point and ends line😌

• Like 1

If she did such an outstanding job why did so many nursing home residents die from covid-19 in Michigan?

dear traitor's lies were the biggest reason that anyone died. but i guess you slept through that (of course you did).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think you and Putin are afraid of him, comrade Golfer. That's why you spend so much time attacking him.

the dumbest person on cc sticking up for the dumbest person in congress. how cute.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Suck up.

Huh my mommy ☺️,oh really so strong guy! 🤷‍♀️Childish words but no blame you! you Can't handle with the truth, you will never ever seen that liar in white house again. 

spacer.png

😋😌

• Like 1

Noam Chomsky is a fucking communist idiot.

Wonder if that rioter was one of the FBI undercover agents at the riot who were encouraging people to break the law?:dodgy:

when you learn to read everyone will be anxiously awaiting your comments. until then..................................................

tenor - 2021-06-19T033953.000.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T033941.431.gif

tenor - 2021-06-19T032907.040.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It is definitely obvious how Biden differs from Trump on foreign policy. Trump believed in a foreign policy that put America and the American people first and Biden believes in a foreign policy that  puts America and the American people last.  

dear traitor only cared about himself. biden believes in dealing with the real world. soon enough there will be a lot more exposed about your hero's shenanigans & you can continue to deny reality as you always do.

• Upvote 2