Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, what do you think happen when the girls spend the night somewhere else.

I suspect the girls spend the time off cam to bible study. Well, it could also be that they just have sex with their BF. I do not know. What do you think? 🤣

Whatever they may do or don't do elsewhere is not any concern of mine other than hoping that they are safe and well. When I subscribed to the site, I was well aware that what I would be paying for was to have access to various cams of various apartments in various locations. That is all. What any of the participants do away from the apartments is no concern of mine other than what I mentioned.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What they do somewhere else is not any concern of mine other than hoping that they are safe and well. When I subscribed to the site, I was well aware that what I would be paying for was to have access to various cams of various apartments in various locations. That is all. What any of the participants do away from the apartments is no concern of mine other than what I mentioned.

At the end of the day, it's true, what the girls do elsewhere is not inerressant. It's just a pity that nothing exciting ever happens in this apartment. The girls keep so much of their lives out of this apartment that there is nothing left of it except for tivialities and the bullshit shows with which they try to cover up the lifelessness.

The walking dead. 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

At the end of the day, it's true, what the girls do elsewhere is not inerressant. It's just a pity that nothing exciting ever happens in this apartment. The girls keep so much of their lives out of this apartment that there is nothing left of it except for tivialities and the bullshit shows with which they try to cover up the lifelessness.

That is your prerogative to think so of course, but apparently there are many others who think otherwise.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will be amazed if Le spends any time awake.

Oh, I don't know my friend. There have been a number of occasions when she chooses to go to bed, and then spends quite a bit of time on her phone. Other than that, considering the time there, I know what you mean.