Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

15 hours ago, jugghead said:

Nick, please. I like you a whole hell of a lot but please just speak regular English. At this point I would prefer ghetto or Ebonics but just.......And with all due respect bro. Even your grammar is wrong. Hate me if you like but just a fuck you would be refreshing my dearest and most trusted friend.

🤦‍♂️ Obviously there are other visitors here who understand the majority of my comments just fine jugg. If you prefer reading some other type of commentary that you consider proper grammar, that is certainly your prerogative to do so, and I suggest that you seriously consider doing so. 

Regardless of whether you may have been referring to where I placed the second comma used in the second statement or not, or where I chose to use the word whatsoever before the word over in the last statement or not, it really doesn't matter jugg.

I knew I could have placed the second comma used in the second statement after the word not rather than the word so, or I could have used the word over before the word whatsoever in the last statement. If you thought I didn't notice the two peculiarities after I had typed out the post, you would have thought wrong.

But it didn't really matter enough to change or edit the comments since they would work either way as far as my getting my point made. I usually try to refrain from using harsher expletives unless I feel there is really a need to do so, and in responding to the post of comments that I did, there was really no need to do so.

Besides jugg, you're someone to seem concerned in regards to use of proper grammer when there's been quite a number of times in the past where you could have done so yourself but seemed to do otherwise instead. Even in some of your use of shorthand type of comments. Regardless, as I mentioned, the comments would have worked either way as far as getting my point made as far as I'm concerned. Oh and by the way jugg, you're welcome for the latest dissertation my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unless you were referring to where I placed the second comma used in the second statement, or where I chose to use the word whatsoever before the word over in the last statement, it really doesn't matter jugg. I knew I could have placed the second comma used in the second statement after the word not rather than the word so, or I could have used the word over before the word whatsoever in the last statement. If you thought I didn't notice the two peculiarities after I had typed out the post, you would have thought wrong. But it didn't really matter enough to change or edit the comments since they would work either way as far as my getting my point made. I usually try to refrain from using harsher expletives unless I feel there is really a need to do so, and in responding to the post of comments that I did, there was really no need to do so. Besides jugg, you're someone to be mentioning use of proper grammer when there's been quite a number of times in the past where you could have done so yourself but seemed to do otherwise instead. Even in some of your shorthand comments. Anyway, as I mentioned, the comments would have worked either way as far as getting my point made. Oh and by the way jugg, you're welcome for the latest dissertation my friend.

,,,,,,,,,, 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

,,,,,,,,,, 😂

Got to use those darn comma's where they should be in longer than usual statements mate. I wouldn't want to dissappoint anyone including my ole friend jugg. 😉

• Haha 3