Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The same as we know that she’s with the “ invisible “ LB or working or at the beauty salon or at the park when other members post these details and they get the approve and like message emojis 😬🙄

Se vedi due ragazze che si mettono un costume o un bikini e si portano delle coperte e delle creme solari tu dove pensi che vadano? A Praga il mare non c'è quindi o vanno in una piscina o in un parco a prendere il sole. 

Se vedi una ragazza che puntualmente si nasconde in bagno al telefono e ogni settimana almeno uno o due giorni sparisce (prima si lava e si trucca come se avesse un appuntamento) tu cosa pensi? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Brokk! said:

Se vedi due ragazze che si mettono un costume o un bikini e si portano delle coperte e delle creme solari tu dove pensi che vadano? A Praga il mare non c'è quindi o vanno in una piscina o in un parco a prendere il sole. 

Se vedi una ragazza che puntualmente si nasconde in bagno al telefono e ogni settimana almeno uno o due giorni sparisce (prima si lava e si trucca come se avesse un appuntamento tu cosa pensi? 

Posso pensare molte cose ma quando non lo so , dico niente .. quanto ho fatto speculazione e ho detto forse cose sono così o altro , sono persone qui che ridono o fanno le emoji 😜 

Voglio solo dire che questi che scrivono qua , si dicono di solito parole positive per le ragazze , tutto è bene , tutti gli altri , forse dicono le stesse cose molte volte come le persone che parlano positivo per le ragazze , ci sono standard persone qua che darono le ridere emojis o qualcosa stessa 😂🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Poi se vogliamo negare certe evidenze ok, nessuno è obbligato a crederci. Ma tutto è sotto l'occhio delle telecamere, almeno nell'appartamento. Quindi, vedere per credere. 

Ti ho detto molte volte che con te , ok , non abbiamo la stessa opinione ma possiamo parlare a cambiare idee e per me questo è il più importante e sono triste che non può succedere con altri 😔

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a une heure, Brokk! a dit :

I was thinking, this is like the umpteenth time Leora disappears more than a day after fighting over the phone. 

I don't know where it is but if it is where I think I think this is the most false relationship I have ever seen. Two people who only see each other after arguing on the phone all morning ...

Its a front, she still wants to be with Paul and doesn't want to seem too interested in the other guy in case Paul's watching.

That's my take on it, not what a lot of people want to hear but hey, that's my opinion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Personally, I could care less if either of the two apartments resident's are somewhere else with some other guy friends or some other girl friends. Other than hoping that they are safe and well wherever they may be and return to their apartment that way, it makes no sense to be concerned about what they may or may not be doing or whether they may be with anyone else or not while they are away from that apartment where they are not available to be seen imo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

There is a possibility that a thought crossed the woman known as Leora's mind that since yesterday was her birthday and it only happens once a year, that she may have thought being at that apartment as not only a resident there, but also a participant of the project, was not so important that she shouldn't spend some time enjoying herself in other ways that apparently involved her spending some time away from the apartment. Her birthday being at the beginning of a weekend this year, it's really not surprising that she is spending more than a day away from the apartment.

41 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Personally, I could care less if either of the two apartments resident's are somewhere else with some other guy friends or some other girl friends. Other than hoping that they are safe and well wherever they may be and return to their apartment that way, it makes no sense to be concerned about what they may or may not be doing or whether they may be with anyone else or not while they are away from that apartment where they are not available to be seen imo.

Nothing will happen in this apartment until RLC finally replaces them with new residents. 🤣

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There is a possibility that a thought crossed the woman known as Leora's mind that since yesterday was her birthday and it only happens once a year, that she may have thought being at that apartment as not only a resident there, but also a participant of the project, was not so important that she shouldn't spend some time enjoying herself in other ways that apparently involved her spending some time away from the apartment. Her birthday being at the beginning of a weekend this year, it's really not surprising that she is spending more than a day away from the apartment.

How would it have been to simply invite a few friends to this place and have a good time there?

Then they would really have to show something of their private life. So it will never happen. 🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

How would it have been to simply invite a few friends to this place and have a good time there?

If that is what she or they wanted to do, it probably would seem fine and alright to most of us that actually really know very little about either of their particular situations there in regards to their involvements with others regardless of who they may be. Only they know for certain. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh I dunno, if I had cameras broadcasting all over the internet, then my friends might not want to come over either...to say nothing of the fact that neither of these girls are actually from Prague and are visitors.

But that's just logical real life rather than someone's fantasy I guess.  :cool:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If that is what she or they wanted to do, it probably would seem fine and alright to most of us that actually really know very little about either of their particular situations there in regards to their involvements with others regardless of who they may be. Only they know for certain. 

Well, what do you think happen when the girls spend the night somewhere else?

I suspect the girls spend the time off cam to bible study. 😂 Well, it could also be that they just have sex with their BF. I do not know. What do you think? 🤣

• Haha 2