Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If that is what she or they wanted to do, it probably would seem fine and alright to most of us that actually really know very little about either of their particular situations there in regards to their involvements with others regardless of who they may be. Only they know for certain. 

But people here know that she has friends of a beauty salon , a male friend who makes her angry , places she goes to spend her daily life in Prague , are these considered little after almost two years ? Or is it normal that after two years the only “improvement” in this apartment is to watch one day both girls penetrate one another with their toys or fingers ? Just my thoughts of course 🤨

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Oh I dunno, if I had cameras broadcasting all over the internet, then my friends might not want to come over either...to say nothing of the fact that neither of these girls are actually from Prague and are visitors.

But that's just logical real life rather than someone's fantasy I guess.  :cool:

Can you explain how others are going to every other’s tenant apartment visiting ? And when I say every other tenant , I mean that we are seeing visitors everywhere except of here ..are the girls in Barcelona different than these ones in your opinion ? Aren’t they also visitors there ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But people here know that she has friends of a beauty salon , a male friend who makes her angry , places she goes to spend her daily life in Prague , are these considered little after almost two years ? Or is it normal that after two years the only “improvement” in this apartment is to watch one day both girls penetrate one another with their toys or fingers ? Just my thoughts of course 🤨

Ever heard of an old saying, 'there's no sense in beating a dead horse' ? Apparently not or if so, perhaps you've never actually understood it's meaning in relation to how some people in life seem to go on incessantly about some matters or issues they have no control whatsoever over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Ever heard of an old saying, 'there's no since in beating a dead horse' ? Apparently not or if so, perhaps you've never actually understood it's meaning in relation to how some people in life seem to go on incessantly about some matters or issues they have no control whatsoever over. 

EvenMintyDragon-size_restricted.gif

38 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ever heard of an old saying, 'there's no sense in beating a dead horse' ? Apparently not or if so, perhaps you've never actually understood it's meaning in relation to how some people in life seem to go on incessantly about some matters or issues they have no control whatsoever over. 

Nick, please. I like you a whole hell of a lot but please just speak regular English. At this point I would prefer ghetto or Ebonics but just.......And with all due respect bro. Even your grammar is wrong. Hate me if you like but just a fuck you would be refreshing my dearest and most trusted friend.

Il y a 7 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora est arrivée

Bonne nuit

😍

Bonjour Je viens de lire vos commentaires,mais à quelle heure est t’elle rentré Léora je me suis couché vers 10h et elle etait pas la

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
57 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello I have just read your comments, but at what time did she come home Léora 

11.30pm. Did some texting and went to bed.

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈

good weekend - Sunday

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2