Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

il y a 37 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Got to use those darn comma's where they should be in longer than usual statements mate. I wouldn't want to dissappoint anyone including my ole friend jugg. 😉

I don't think it's just the commas nich,

Eg. Malia and Leora are lying on the bed and Leora is on the phone.....turns into;

The beautiful big breasted woman that (although is not her name) goes by the title of leora, is lying on the square sleeping apparatus known as a bed and is on her communications device known as a phone making conversation with somebody who we suspect is the man that lives in Russia known as Paul although this is speculation. The black haired woman who is Leoras friend and also Known as Malia is sat on the sleeping apparartus looking extremely bored.

See where I'm going?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I don't think it's just the commas nich,

Eg. Malia and Leora are lying on the bed and Leora is on the phone.....turns into;

The beautiful big breasted woman that (although is not her name) goes by the title of leora, is lying on the square sleeping apparatus known as a bed and is on her communications device known as a phone making conversation with somebody who we suspect is the man that lives in Russia known as Paul although this is speculation. The black haired woman who is Leoras friend and also Known as Malia is sat on the sleeping apparartus looking extremely bored.

See where I'm going?

I don't believe I mentioned anything about anything being just use of commas in relation to what I state on this site. I have my reasons for choosing to be more explicative in some of my commentary at times. Some folks may find more explicative comments to their liking, and some folks may not. Besides, with this being an internet forum website consisting of different nationalities and languages, some may find more explicative commentary useful, and some may not. Those who may not, do not have to read the commentary and can certainly skip it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe I mentioned anything about anything being just use of commas in relation to what I state on this site. I have my reasons for choosing to be more explicative in some of my commentary at times. Some folks may find more explicative comments to their liking, and some folks may not. Besides, with this being an internet forum website consisting of different nationalities and languages, some may find more explicative commentary useful, and some may not. Those who may not, do not have to read the commentary and can certainly skip it.

Fuck me handsome guys!! Is it that boring in the apartment at the moment that you are all talking about commas and punctuations?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fuck me handsome guys!! Is it that boring in the apartment at the moment that you are all talking about commas and punctuations?

image.jpeg.7628524d62776dc63a4c0218dbe3bde3.jpeg

You're three months early....September 24 is International Punctuation Day....

• Haha 2

il y a 10 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

I'm definitely not a punctuation nazi, I'm just a 'cut to the chase' type person, a pig is a pig to me, just a pig and doesn't have to be called 'a Land dwelling mammal that is a popular food source for most western societies ' unless the question comes up of 'describe a pig'!

I have no issue with nichs elongated ways of explaining something, as he said, it can be ignored, I read them with a chuckle, usually only half as it's too much sometimes, I was just pointing out that a simplified version is sometimes necessary if not for the folk that are using translators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

image.jpeg.7628524d62776dc63a4c0218dbe3bde3.jpeg

You're three months early....September 24 is International Punctuation Day....

Lol. Apparently so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I'm definitely not a punctuation nazi, I'm just a 'cut to the chase' type person, a pig is a pig to me, just a pig and doesn't have to be called 'a Land dwelling mammal that is a popular food source for most western societies ' unless the question comes up of 'describe a pig'!

I have no issue with nichs elongated ways of explaining something, as he said, it can be ignored, I read them with a chuckle, usually only half as it's too much sometimes, I was just pointing out that a simplified version is sometimes necessary if not for the folk that are using translators.

It was and is quite alright marco. I am aware that I get more explanatory in some of my commentary at times than may have been necessary. I suppose I get carried away at times in thinking that perhaps some extended forms of explanative commentary might make for some interesting reading to some others who apparently have extra time to be on this site as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was and is quite alright marco. I am aware that I get more explanatory in some of my commentary at times than may have been necessary. I suppose I get carried away at times in thinking that perhaps some extended forms of explanative commentary might make for some interesting reading to some others who apparently have extra time to be on this site as well.

I think the plot was lost some time ago regarding comments to this apartment and the occupants probably down to the lack luster goings on   ..

We must also be guilty as charged and held accountable for reading such "Drivel"....

• Haha 4