B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I wonder why everyone blames Nelly and Bogdan for things when they are not guilty of anything
We could see that despite their presence, if the girls want to bring guys back, they can do it without any problem.
Moreover if there is no big party at B4 at the moment, it is mainly because of the neighbors who threatened to call the police, this information comes from Tesla's own mouth.
Nelly and Bogdan are just participants like the others

I'm not talking about big parties, I'm talking about any party in the evening. It's perfectly possible to hold smaller parties at B4 without bothering the neighbors. It's been done hundreds of times before. And yet, I don't think it's happened once since the new girls moved in.

And N&B really aren't just participants like anyone else. They're apparently permanent residents in B4. They've been involved with RLC for many years. Bogdan works for RLC. It would be natural for new girls to defer to them a bit, so it would be nice if they would give a little help in creating an entertaining social environment in B4 at night occasionally.

• Like 2