B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

il y a 3 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

You've seen the shit the girls get on here if they do nothing, just imagine what a lad who did nothing would get. 😂 🙂 

it could go horribly wrong  but i think its just worth trying something different because it cant be much worse then what we are getting right now

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

it could go horribly wrong  but i think its just worth trying something different because it cant be much worse then what we are getting right now

It use to be like this before the pandemic, like I've said before we have been spoiled these last 18 months because hardly anywhere as been open. It's not like the girls are off camera for 24 hours at a time, they are in and visible for a good amount of time. 🙂 Plus it's not always the girls fault if they can not get fellas back to the villa.

For everyone debating here for the villa , with Bogdan’s presence as a tenant , the girls have , in my humble opinion , a subconscious fear that they can’t do things as they have it in mind .. they think double whether they can act as they wish in the villa.. for example , I have no doubts that Elian and Tesla wouldn’t have any problem during this almost a month of  their RLC presence to bring more guys in the apartment than they have already done .. but when they see this insanity going on ( wanting to have fun in a luxurious villa and the male tenant of the house sits down with them and let’s them know what has been done wrong and it would be better if they were a bit more careful with their behavior - the bruises incident day - ) , a woman who is the wife of the male tenant of the house having sex with another RLC tenant on and off cameras and her husband isn’t seduced by anything and anyone , well , how can we have this madness villa summer things happening when there’s somehow this in all of the tenants mind ? I start more and more believing that whatever as subscribers had the chance to experience last year with the Barcelona apartments was an amazing summer for voyeurs .. I will sound crazy 😂🤣 but even B1 with Irma , Babi , Gina and the appearances from Elletra was so great to watch ( B2 was the centre of attention with Fiora and Mimi and the two sisters ? Olivia and Ulyana ) and of course the villa crazy stuff with ginger , Olya , Diana .. it was only Milena who had just got pregnant , but in all apartments there was action , fun , real life ( the start of Gina and Bruno’s relationship ) … pfff , as we say here , every last year is better 😔

il y a 14 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

It use to be like this before the pandemic, like I've said before we have been spoiled these last 18 months because hardly anywhere as been open. It's not like the girls are off camera for 24 hours at a time, they are in and visible for a good amount of time. 🙂 Plus it's not always the girls fault if they can not get fellas back to the villa.

my problem is not them going out its that when they are in the villa nothing is happening 

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

For everyone debating here for the villa , with Bogdan’s presence as a tenant , the girls have , in my humble opinion , a subconscious fear that they can’t do things as they have it in mind .. they think double whether they can act as they wish in the villa.. for example , I have no doubts that Elian and Tesla wouldn’t have any problem during this almost a month of  their RLC presence to bring more guys in the apartment than they have already done .. but when they see this insanity going on ( wanting to have fun in a luxurious villa and the male tenant of the house sits down with them and let’s them know what has been done wrong and it would be better if they were a bit more careful with their behavior - the bruises incident day - ) , a woman who is the wife of the male tenant of the house having sex with another RLC tenant on and off cameras and her husband isn’t seduced by anything and anyone , well , how can we have this madness villa summer things happening when there’s somehow this in all of the tenants mind ? I start more and more believing that whatever as subscribers had the chance to experience last year with the Barcelona apartments was an amazing summer for voyeurs .. I will sound crazy 😂🤣 but even B1 with Irma , Babi , Gina and the appearances from Elletra was so great to watch ( B2 was the centre of attention with Fiora and Mimi and the two sisters ? Olivia and Ulyana ) and of course the villa crazy stuff with ginger , Olya , Diana .. it was only Milena who had just got pregnant , but in all apartments there was action , fun , real life ( the start of Gina and Bruno’s relationship ) … pfff , as we say here , every last year is better 😔

i agree that bogdan is a problem but I liked it when megan, holly and masha were there because they all had good friendship even with nelly/bogdan and they all did stuff together like play games and going on the balcony every night together and it was great atmosphere. We dont have that anymore because nelly/bogdan dont want to be close friends with any of the new girls. 

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

You've seen the shit the girls get on here if they do nothing, just imagine what a lad who did nothing would get. 😂 🙂 

with these hot girls walking around in hot lingerie and less !! they would be jerking off 3 , 5 times a day.... now that would be fun????  

25 minutes ago, james deen said:

i agree that bogdan is a problem but I liked it when megan, holly and masha were there because they all had good friendship even with nelly/bogdan and they all did stuff together like play games and going on the balcony every night together and it was great atmosphere. We dont have that anymore because nelly/bogdan dont want to be close friends with any of the new girls. 

I assure you that things between Masha and Nelly was catastrophic 😆 It was a good atmosphere but the villa except the Big Brother moments needed the fun and apart from glances by Masha with both Holly and Megan and the ultimate try with Gina and Bruno at the last days , we saw almost nothing of action . Even if they are missed by many , I am totally satisfied with the great T&E substitutes ☺️

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, james deen said:

it's not that...remember those other girls all lived together for so long!!! Covid connections bloomed ...friendships had a chance to develop... these new girls could have that too.. they are likeable, real/authentic and participate in all sociable and cleaning duties of the villa ... may have shaken the mundane routine at 'first' but all are cool and getting along just fine .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

yes the Feast of Sant Joan  will keep everyone in Barcelona up late for massive fireworks and amazing party for the next few nights ... T&E are the only likely ones to bring home fuck buddies ..but so late I would not expect much to happen ....  Spain Rocks ... 

35 minutes ago, james deen said:

Remove Masha from this post and I agree, Masha made the atmosphere shit the last couple of weeks she was there.

Really miss Megan, you could see how well liked she was by all the other girls. 

There is more craziness with the terror twins but I really liked seeing the old girls just hanging around and enjoying eachothers company, could see Nana become a "new" Megan if she has a long stay, she seems well liked by all the other girls so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1