B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes the Feast of Sant Joan  will keep everyone in Barcelona up late for massive fireworks and amazing party for the next few nights ... T&E are the only likely ones to bring home fuck buddies ..but so late I would not expect much to happen ....  Spain Rocks ... 

There will be even for booze flowing with Spain winning 5-0 in the footy today. 😉 

19 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There will be even for booze flowing with Spain winning 5-0 in the footy today. 😉 

just happy Bedlam in the streets... wish i was there !!! even an ugly, old fuck like me could get layed a few times in a night...lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

San Juan in Spain to night and tomorrow
Lots of fireworks tonight (you can see it from B2 balcony later)

WWW.BARCELONA-TOURIST-GUIDE.COM

Guide to the Festival of Sant Joan. Summer Solstice or 'Nit del Foc' (Night of Fire): overview, photos of main...

It is true they can be seen as I write💥

With Bogdan , Nana , Tesla and Elian MIA ( for the very first time overnight since they joined  ) , it seems that the off cameras apartment still exists .. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With Bogdan , Nana , Tesla and Elian MIA ( for the very first time overnight since they joined  ) , it seems that the off cameras apartment still exists .. 

more T&Es, more subscriptions LMFAO

• Sad 1

I know alot of people don't like Nana because she tents, but you have to appreciate that will all these different personalities in the GOV apts that she seems to really get along with everyone.  This may be a first, even topping Megan.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I know alot of people don't like Nana because she tents, but you have to appreciate that will all these different personalities in the GOV apts that she seems to really get along with everyone.  This may be a first, even topping Megan.

I think almost everyone likes Nana ☺️ Great and excellent addition 😎

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

She does seem to have a bright and happy personality. I enjoy all 4 of the new girls in B4. And they seem to get along well. I just wish there was more of an evening social life there so we could see them interact and have fun in the apartment.

I give T&E a lot of leniency on the going out since they do actually bring fun home on occasion, but I wish the ratio was more tilted towards home. It would be nice to see at least one actual party in the apartment, but it seems like the new girls are going to have to organize anything like that all on their own at this point. And I don't know if that's going to happen. Especially if they're worried about pissing off their elderly roommates.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2