Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Anybody think is ironic Goldie goes back and now they have ISP issues..I had to leave for a while and hoped to come back and see what happened but  now there is no video from today..

I bet on same problems as Sergio. And we can assume how much more fake ISP before Stifler goes to Sergio😉.

23 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Anybody think is ironic Goldie goes back and now they have ISP issues..I had to leave for a while and hoped to come back and see what happened but  now there is no video from today..

Depends.. do you tink is ironic Goldie wasn't there and they had ISP issues?? 😁

Back online and looking like the same old same old.That girl must have fuckall in the way of "equity" to have to depend on that sexual predator.I totally get that the majority of people we see on here probably don't have much but Goldie's life from what I have seen is basically get pissed at Benjamin's(or wherever)or be at Stiflers and be on call 24/7 for whenever he wants his 2mins.of gratification.I can only guess that her hiatus from Stifler was just to get out and enjoy herself for a while but to go back,she's back where she started FFS.Eating,sleeping and fucking Stifler,wow you go gal you've really hit the jackpot,NOT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1