Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, usa2020 said:

probably right 

I suppose there's a chance Goldie is having a brief hiatus from Stifler to just do what she wants to do for a change,she may even go back to him.Wrong move if she does I think. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I suppose there's a chance Goldie is having a brief hiatus from Stifler to just do what she wants to do for a change,she may even go back to him.Wrong move if she does I think. 

Agree and wrong move if he accepts her.. She fits perfectly wasted all the time doing underwear parades like a piece of meat in the butcher in the puppets house 😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree and wrong move if he accepts her.. She fits perfectly wasted all the time doing underwear parades in the puppets house 😂

The thing I've noticed about her is she doesn't have sex with anyone, as you say she just parades around pissed and half naked and never through's herself at anyone.Strange behaviour in a place like this, it's as if she has a sign saying"you can look but don't touch". Scott can definitely forget it. 😉

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The thing I've noticed about her is she doesn't have sex with anyone, as you say she just parades around pissed and half naked and never through's throws herself at anyone.Strange behaviour in a place like this, it's as if she has a sign saying"you can look but don't touch". Scott can definitely forget it. 😉

Just a little correction pal  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 👍

Beats me how any of the girls lets an old leech like Scott anywhere near them. ::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2