Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

28 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I get the impression Stephie is flirting with the Turd that is always fucking Lyla --He follows her all over and really wants to get in her pants

I don’t think so. Especially her been pregnant.

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Не так давно вы устранили для нас огромное слепое пятно, которым была практически вся ванная внизу. Стало очень хорошо! Теперь вы также поделитесь с нами внешним миром. Это действительно доказывает, что вы пытаетесь развиваться, и сделать его интереснее для нас! Спасибо за отличную работу!

Вот такое приятное общение с Вами очень по душе, и стимул улучшать проект. Спасибо за добрые слова! 

9 hours ago, x192023 said:

Вернется ли Бриана когда-нибудь? а можно Риз или стиф пригласить?

многие из нас хотели бы ее видеть!

Бриану к сожалению мы больше не планируем приглашать, её поведение вредит в общем нашим ребятам. 

Риз и стиф это кто? Напомните пожалуйста. 

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

Бриану к сожалению мы больше не планируем приглашать, её поведение вредит в общем нашим ребятам. 

This is a photo of Reese. She hung out at Stifler & Barbies place

maybe Stifler knows her situation. Will we be seeing Dolly & Webster anytime soon ?

12CE8E05-73B1-41EE-A3CE-CCA1376348A3.thumb.png.1dce9b7f11c2863b576739eb8bab7f29.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

This is a photo of Reese. She hung out at Stifler & Barbies place

maybe Stifler knows her situation. Will we be seeing Dolly & Webster anytime soon ?

12CE8E05-73B1-41EE-A3CE-CCA1376348A3.thumb.png.1dce9b7f11c2863b576739eb8bab7f29.png

Bring on the ladies 🥰 

9DB6AD29-3ACB-4CF8-A39D-E313FBEDD666.thumb.png.8fb1f17f9e34970b6576dddad165b7da.png

On 6/30/2021 at 9:47 PM, Елена Санирона said:

screen for which girl you are talking about !!!  Women's beauty is limitless and she has no standards) And I talked with Kim on the phone today.  unfortunately she has gone far, but will soon be.  This is my good friend.  Therefore, you will see it for sure.  Thank you for your wishes and observation!  All your words are unambiguous I will take into account and try, as possible, to do

the day after tomorrow, July 4th, it will be exactly one year since the last big party that took place on VHTV. the party on that occasion was sensational, with several couples having sex at the same time, until Kim Bass' supposed boyfriend, wanting to hide what he was doing with her in the bathroom, started manipulating the cameras in the bathroom and then in the bedroom and so on. the result was that VHTV cut the broadcast, leaving many subscribers frustrated. would it be possible for her to return someday without this supposed boyfriend and finally do something sexual in front of the vhtv cameras?, Kim Bass is the holy grail of all of VHTV.

47 minutes ago, rodox said:

the day after tomorrow, July 4th, it will be exactly one year since the last big party that took place on VHTV. the party on that occasion was sensational, with several couples having sex at the same time, until Kim Bass' supposed boyfriend, wanting to hide what he was doing with her in the bathroom, started manipulating the cameras in the bathroom and then in the bedroom and so on. the result was that VHTV cut the broadcast, leaving many subscribers frustrated. would it be possible for her to return someday without this supposed boyfriend and finally do something sexual in front of the vhtv cameras?, Kim Bass is the holy grail of all of VHTV.

Yes I remember that ,lots of great sex and beautiful girls

including the lovely Kim B. I don't believe that one will be topped at Bens place. too many bums here and not the beauties we had then. WOW been a year!

8 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

как насчет этой девушки в желтой рубашке с розовыми волосами?

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 22.03.24.png

53 minutes ago, rodox said:

scott deff has had big parties in the villas since plus Diana's 

2 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

scott deff has had big parties in the villas since plus Diana's 

not like that one. beauties everywhere!

most of his parties now , consist of loud music. weird dancing 

and smoking cigs and very little sex . Diana has had some nice parties. so has still

• Like 1