Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Since today , there’s a reference to a post that actually Paul stop with Leora if I have understood correctly , so , he broke up with her and found another woman for a period , still we don’t know if he’s still together with her or he is single … at least this is what I have understood ., can it be then that Leora wanted to get her revenge by just finding a guy that in the end turned to be more  complicated than what she was expecting ? And also , can we blame either of them of what happened / happens when Leora just like that and in a month’s period took the decision to abandon her life in Russia and live in Europe and in the capital of the Czech Republic ? Can it be then that the luxury life driven by money to be responsible to “lose” a person that was , is and always will be important ? Ahh , it is always my questions here 😇

Personne ne sait rien de tout ce que tu dis ddhm!! A moins que tu connais léora et Paul personnellement.. Ce que je doute! Bref, personne ne sait si Léora est toujours avec Paul à l'heure actuelle. De plus Léora n'a trouvé aucun mec. Et comment sais tu que Léora abandonne "sa" Russie"?...Pour vivre en Europe en République Tchèque? Tu es très loin de la réalité de ce qui se passe, mon ami! Mais je t'apprécie quand même...

Apparently, Leora's mood changed from seeming to be in an erotically sensual mood earlier until shortly after they had massaged one another, and has since changed to that of seeming to be in more of a joyful silly kind of mood with no thought of any sensuality as she appeared to have earlier for awhile. I suppose maintaining the top spot and several other fluctuating spots in the top 12 of the live stream thumbs may have not created enough incentive to feel any other desire or compulsion to feel any need to have to try to do otherwise if such spots had not been being achieved or maintained. If so, oh well, that's life.

Perhaps there will come a time when enough of other subscribers realize that continuous live streams of any cam does not mean that anything may happen that may have been missed otherwise if the continuous live streams of certain cams had not been occurring. Perhaps not. Either way, that's life as well.

The constantly updating thumbs do reveal anything that is occurring within view of any cam at any apartment and do not lessen any possible incentives for anyone to choose to do anything to try to achieve as high of more popular cam spots as they can.

19 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Personne ne sait rien de tout ce que tu dis ddhm!! A moins que tu connais léora et Paul personnellement.. Ce que je doute! Bref, personne ne sait si Léora est toujours avec Paul à l'heure actuelle. De plus Léora n'a trouvé aucun mec. Et comment sais tu que Léora abandonne "sa" Russie"?...Pour vivre en Europe en République Tchèque? Tu es très loin de la réalité de ce qui se passe, mon ami! Mais je t'apprécie quand même...

Je ne tire que des conclusions en fonction des messages ici, je n'ai aucune idée de ce qui se passe, mais les gens ici publient quotidiennement des choses qui se sont produites et se produisent actuellement.  Je suis prêt à discuter d'une manière agréable et à tirer de meilleures conclusions et explications, mais comme vous le savez, peu de gens parlent ici, la plupart gardent le silence et approuvent ou désapprouvent les messages contenant des emojis.  Vous avez votre avis et j'ai le mien et c'est bien qu'on échange des pensées et des opinions

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Je ne tire que des conclusions en fonction des messages ici, je n'ai aucune idée de ce qui se passe, mais les gens ici publient quotidiennement des choses qui se sont produites et se produisent actuellement.  Je suis prêt à discuter d'une manière agréable et à tirer de meilleures conclusions et explications, mais comme vous le savez, peu de gens parlent ici, la plupart gardent le silence et approuvent ou désapprouvent les messages contenant des emojis.  Vous avez votre avis et j'ai le mien et c'est bien qu'on échange des pensées et des opinions

A part ce qui se dit, Personne ne sait rien! Ni moi, Ni toi, Ni personne! On a aucune preuve! Personne ne sait ce qu'il se passe. Personne ne peut affirmer quoi que ce soit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Leora seems to be avoiding touching her pussy for some reason, 2 hours of writhing and she's barely touched it, just puts her hand near, grins and then touches her hair.

But while they were watching the tablet before the decision was made for some massages, she had been. Probably noticed some comments that she didn't like or appreciate because her mood seemed to change all of a sudden shortly after the massages. Seemed to be that of a joyful but silly kind of mood that may have had some spitefulness involved as well. It's why I seldomly continuously live stream any cam as often as I once did anymore unless I notice something of particular interest occurring in some thumb.

• Like 2

à l’instant, Nicholas a dit :

But while they were watching the tablet before the decision was made for some massages, she had been. Probably noticed some comments that she didn't like or appreciate because her mood seemed to change all of a sudden shortly after the massages. Seemed to be thay of a joyful but silly kind of mood that may have had some spitefulness involved as well. It's why I seldomly live stream any cam much anymore unless I notice something of particular interest occurring in any thumb.

That seems about right.