B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

learning experience for you.

As for "smoke signals"  I live very close to a Mohawk reservation...the only time I have ever seen smoke...was a house on fire.  Which was put out by real firemen. :cool:

It's good to learn something new everyday. 🙂 It was just a joke (a bad one I know now), I've put my Bernard Manning phrasebook away now. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's good to learn something new everyday. 🙂 It was just a joke (a bad one I know now), I've put my Bernard Manning phrasebook away now. 🙂 

Every day is a school day

I'm coming in late.... Any private moments between Martina and Nelly, holding, touching of hair?  After their last trip together,the last few visits to B4 by Martina have been "just friends" meetings. The last I recall was a week ago, M+N were in the kitchen, touching and holding one another....for a minute or so.  I don't see them sneaking off to find a private spot to be affectionate....like a few months ago.

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm coming in late.... Any private moments between Martina and Nelly, holding, touching of hair?  After their last trip together,the last few visits to B4 by Martina have been "just friends" meetings. The last I recall was a week ago, M+N were in the kitchen, touching and holding one another....for a minute or so.  I don't see them sneaking off to find a private spot to be affectionate....like a few months ago.

Will Martina go down and say goodbye to Nelly?