B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly has totally lost it , I don’t think she has any idea of her current RLC participation , her husband has his daily duties , finally we get the no future between N&M story and she has not developed any kind of relationship with any girls in the GOV of project and she seems also without local Barcelona friendships … an unknown and without motivations future for her in my humble opinion 

Not sure what you want from her. She is a tenant at B4. She showers nude like the other RLC girls. She bates like other RLC girls. She has sex with her partner like other RLC couples. She runs around the pool topless and nude like other RLC girls. She interacts with the other B4 tenants and RLC guests to B4. I have never seen her be unfriendly to anyone. 

If she doesn't want to hang out with the "clicks" that form, OK.  Clicks = Pam +Vivian, Tesla+Elian, Amira+Monica, Anna+Lola, Hanna+Tereza.  Maybe she doesn't want to hangout with B1+B2+B5 and participate in lame card games, charades, and twister.....her choice. 

I'm letting Nelly be Nelly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

unless they are all going back to b1 or b2 

I think B1 is going back to B1 (maybe minus Pam), but there's no way Amira spends an hour and a half putting on makeup to spend time on camera. And T&E at least seem like they're dressed up to go partying with her.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Not sure what you want from her. She is a tenant at B4. She showers nude like the other RLC girls. She bates like other RLC girls. She has sex with her partner like other RLC couples. She runs around the pool topless and nude like other RLC girls. She interacts with the other B4 tenants and RLC guests to B4. I have never seen her be unfriendly to anyone. 

If she doesn't want to hang out with the "clicks" that form, OK.  Clicks = Pam +Vivian, Tesla+Elian, Amira+Monica, Anna+Lola, Hanna+Tereza.  Maybe she doesn't want to hangout with B1+B2+B5 and participate in lame card games, charades, and twister.....her choice. 

I'm letting Nelly be Nelly.

wow ...good for you chuck206....some of the best words and thoughts about Nelly ever said... appreciate that level of thoughfulness    I needed to hear those words...  as for hanging aound the younger foolish ones ...she has proven to have had a more sophisticated lifestyle in her home /Russian days .... this must be hard being isoloated with who she is living with and where ... great observation and support ... cheers 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, timber said:

I think B1 is going back to B1 (maybe minus Pam), but there's no way Amira spends an hour and a half putting on makeup to spend time on camera. And T&E at least seem like they're dressed up to go partying with her.

amira is staying  the night unless she gets lucky