B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

Just now, ddhm said:

Мисля, че правеше много, докато Мартина беше там .. откакто си тръгна, изолация .. 

Well it is possible that the fatigue ,heat was great,day long....She may not have sat outside anymore...

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I think she was doing a lot for as long as Martina was there .. since she left , isolation .. 

bogdan is no better. Yeah he was good today but most of the time he hides in the garage and ive seen him do what nelly is doing today a few times before

1 minute ago, james deen said:

богдан не е по-добър. Да, днес беше добре, но през повечето време се крие в гаража и съм го виждал да прави това, което Нели прави днес няколко пъти преди

Well so as not to bother the other girls,to relax, if they want to be topless...

9 minutes ago, redfan said:

Well it is possible that the fatigue ,heat was great,day long....She may not have sat outside anymore...

I don’t say that I am right or I disagree with the opinions posted .. I just see one more time that she doesn’t behave like this woman is with this man .. imagine .. everyone knows that they are a married couple , what do they see ? To be honest , I even think that Bogdan likes that he can have the freedom without thinking how Nelly will react and so on .. but my main issue is that , apart from when they are together , nothing indicates when there are people around that this is a couple enjoying sharing times with others .. Alberto gets so much heat for how he is with Martina , well , I don’t understand why Nelly is any better .

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan is no better. Yeah he was good today but most of the time he hides in the garage and ive seen him do what nelly is doing today a few times before

You are right , but when guests are around , I think he tries to comfort all of them . Anyway , maybe I am disappointed knowing so much background things for Nelly and I allow this affect my judgment , maybe not fair from my side but I can’t also hide my frustration about her and I am glad that many opinions are posted with very good arguments . 

il y a 9 minutes, redfan a dit :

Well so as not to bother the other girls,to relax, if they want to be topless...

the girls have no problem being naked infront of thousands of strangers but bogdan is where they draw the line? They need to get a grip and learn from tesla and elian

1 minute ago, james deen said:

the girls have no problem being naked infront of thousands of strangers but bogdan is where they draw the line? They need to get a grip and learn from tesla and elian

they were all topess bar nana and viv