B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

10 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Not sure what you want from her. She is a tenant at B4. She showers nude like the other RLC girls. She bates like other RLC girls. She has sex with her partner like other RLC couples. She runs around the pool topless and nude like other RLC girls. She interacts with the other B4 tenants and RLC guests to B4. I have never seen her be unfriendly to anyone. 

If she doesn't want to hang out with the "clicks" that form, OK.  Clicks = Pam +Vivian, Tesla+Elian, Amira+Monica, Anna+Lola, Hanna+Tereza.  Maybe she doesn't want to hangout with B1+B2+B5 and participate in lame card games, charades, and twister.....her choice. 

I'm letting Nelly be Nelly.

I find it totally disrespectful today that she has isolated herself in her room when there’s a first time Barcelona apartments gathering . You can see the B5 couples interacting with Bogdan and his friend , Lola and Anna and she is just in her room, she doesn’t look tired or drunk and she has let her husband without participating with anyone . 

Don’t  get me wrong , I am not saying that she should “ pretend “ that she likes the others just for the camera views or socializing but I don’t know when she had the chance to meet the others and that’s there’s nothing of interest to sit down with them and discuss about whatever , like normal people do when there are these kind of gatherings . I  might be disappointed from her behavior and I am very strict with my judgement but I honestly can’t see any positive thing formatting with her actions and reactions . 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Не съм сигурен какво искаш от нея. Тя е наемател в B4. Тя се облича гол като другите момичета от RLC. Тя се занимава като други момичета от RLC. Тя прави секс с партньора си като други двойки RLC. Тя тича около басейна топлес и разголена като другите RLC момичета. Тя взаимодейства с останалите наематели на B4 и гостите на RLC до B4. Никога не съм я виждал да е недружелюбна към никого. 

Ако тя не иска да се мотае с "кликванията", които са във формуляра, добре. Кликвания = Пам + Вивиан, Тесла + Елиан, Амира + Моника, Анна + Лола, Хана + Тереза. Може би тя не иска да ходи на терен с B1 + B2 + B5 и да участва в куцо игри с карти, шаради и туистър ..... неин избор. 

Оставям Нели да бъде Нели.

Exactly!Very well  said!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Днес намирам за абсолютно неуважително, че тя се е изолирала в стаята си, когато за първи път се събират апартаменти в Барселона. Можете да видите двойките B5 да си взаимодействат с Богдан и неговата приятелка, Лола и Анна и тя е просто в стаята си, тя не изглежда уморена или пияна и е оставила съпруга си, без да участва с никого. 

Не ме разбирайте погрешно, не казвам, че трябва да се „преструва“, че харесва останалите само за гледане пред камерата или за общуване, но не знам кога е имала възможност да се срещне с останалите и това няма нищо интересно да седнем с тях и да обсъждаме каквото и да е, както правят нормалните хора, когато има такива събирания. Може да съм разочарован от нейното поведение и съм много строг с преценката си, но честно казано не виждам каквото и да е позитивно форматиране с нейните действия и реакции. 

I didn't understand when she was isolated in her room,because in the last two hours we had a summer storm with no electricity and internet!But until then Nelly participated     in the party on equal footing ,preparing a salad in the kitchen for the group on the terrace,communicating with the other girls...

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

уау ... добре за теб chuck206 .... някои от най-добрите думи и мисли за Нели, които някога са казвали ... оценявам това ниво на примамливост, от което се нуждаех, за да чуя тези думи ... като за обесване на по-младите глупави .. .доказала се е, че е имала по-усъвършенстван начин на живот в дома си / руските дни .... това трябва да бъде трудно да се изолира с кого живее и къде ... голямо наблюдение и подкрепа ... наздраве 

Yes,chuck206,exactly!Very well!

1 minute ago, redfan said:

I didn't understand when she was isolated in her room,because in the last two hours we had a summer storm with no electricity and internet!But until then Nelly participated     in the party on equal footing ,preparing a salad in the kitchen for the group on the terrace,communicating with the other girls...

I think she was doing a lot for as long as Martina was there .. since she left , isolation ..