B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Did a nice dance about 20 minutes in front of the mirrors in the gym, were toples and enjoyed themselves and the game

Thank you so much redfan  ..sounds sexciting ... would love to have seen that  (I have yet to see Nana nude and check out those brand new Titties )

..that is what I am speculating here ...these are bonding times but in a sensual way.... these 2 could be very sensual lovers if they choose to go all in oneof these  time ...and note this is all sober connecting and playing ... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

Did a nice dance about 20 minutes in front of the mirrors in the gym, were toples and enjoyed themselves and the game

They have given a show for the camera, it is their work. Part of the job is to make it look like they' re doing it for the fun of it, but this obsessive urge to perform something for the camera every night at prime time is and always will be work.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

did they leave hollys room empty so N&Bs mates can use it when they need to

And when Masha wanted to visit and have a free bed , Nelly was against it because the villa isn’t for visitors and their boyfriends 😂🤣

Just now, Alladino said:

They have given a show for the camera, it is their work. Part of the job is to make it look like they' re doing it for the fun of it, but this obsessive urge to perform something for the camera every night at prime time is and always will be work.

i think its their work back home they look experienced

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Благодаря ти много redfan .. звучи секситиращо ... бих се радвал да го видя

..това е това, което аз спекулирам тук ... това са времена на свързване, но по чувствен начин .... тези 2 биха могли да бъдат много чувствени любовници, ако решат да отидат всичко в едно от тези времена ... и имайте предвид, че това е всичко трезво свързване и игра ... 

We can only hope that this develops in a more appropriate way for us,what better than that!

• Upvote 1

It has been mentioned Bogdan's disapproval of Nelly with Martina. I came in after the start of Nelly and Martina relationship. Only know what I can read form the posts. 

But later....I've seen things that dispel a Bogdan disapproval. 

Night of Gina's party, Martina dancing with Bogdan. Music ends, Bogdan kisses Martina, she jumps into his arms, arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his body.  (love alcohol effects)   Later, Martina dancing with Bogdan, Nelly at elevator waiting, as the door opens. Bogdan sees this, spins Martina around and shoves her toward Nelly, waving his hand...go..go. 

Martina and Nelly slept together, Bogdan in spare bed.

I have seen Martina and Bogdan retire to the steps off of the kitchen for smoke breaks and talking.

When Nelly had to be put to bed by Bogdan, Martina accompanied them to the bed room,.....no anger from Bogdan to Martina.

I have seen when Martina goes to B4, she and Bogdan greet with hugs and cheek kisses.

Martina does not seem to feel unwelcome at B4, goes there, jumps in pool, hangs with Nelly. 

Nelly went with Martina for a get away.

If Bogdan is the bad guy, dictating Nelly's non- involvement with Martina....I don't see it.

I have noticed the last few B4 visits by Martina, the drama has cooled. No more sneaking off to find a quiet place to hug, stroke hair, and kiss. 

Today was a extended hug as Martina was leaving. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Те са изнесли шоу за камерата, това е тяхна работа. Част от работата е да изглежда така, сякаш го правят за удоволствие, но това натрапчиво желание да изпълняваме нещо за камерата всяка вечер в най-гледаното време е и винаги ще бъде работа.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Споменато е неодобрението на Богдан към Нели с Мартина. Влязох след началото на връзката Нели и Мартина. Знам само какво мога да чета от публикациите. 

Но по-късно .... Виждал съм неща, които разсейват неодобрението на Богдан. 

Нощта на купона на Джина, Мартина танцува с Богдан. Музиката свършва, Богдан целува Мартина, тя скача в ръцете му, ръце около врата му, краката са увити около тялото му. (обичам алкохолните ефекти) По-късно Мартина танцува с Богдан, Нели в асансьора чака, докато вратата се отваря. Богдан вижда това, завърта Мартина наоколо и я бута към Нели, като маха с ръка ... тръгвай. 

Мартина и Нели спяха заедно, Богдан в резервно легло.

Виждал съм Мартина и Богдан да се оттеглят на стъпалата от кухнята за почивки и дим.

Когато Нели трябваше да бъде сложена в леглото от Богдан, Мартина ги придружи до спалнята, ..... без гняв от Богдан към Мартина.

Виждал съм, когато Мартина отива в B4, тя и Богдан поздравяват с прегръдки и целувки по бузите.

Мартина изглежда не се чувства нежелана в B4, отива там, скача в билярд, виси с Нели. 

Нели отиде с Мартина, за да се измъкне.

Ако Богдан е лошият човек, който диктува неангажираността на Нели с Мартина .... не го виждам.

Забелязах последните няколко посещения на B4 от Мартина, драмата се охлади. Няма повече да се промъквате, за да намерите тихо място за прегръдка, поглаждане на косата и целувка. 

Днес беше продължителна прегръдка, когато Мартина си тръгваше. 

Great observation and summary!And i don't see why some people dramatize these relationships so much?In the end we are all voyeurs and want to watch spicy things!

Just now, redfan said:

Great observation and summary!And i don't see why some people dramatize these relationships so much?In the end we are all voyeurs and want to watch spicy things!

lots of russians speaker in here today

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

това е страхотно, разбирате ли и украински?

No,but they all speak exclusively only russian!Even Tesla,which is armenian,also speaks russian with the others!Maybe these are instructions from RLC, i dont now!

• Thanks 2