B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

21 minutes ago, redfan said:

What bothers you what she does with Martina and their sex?When their sessions were going on at the beginning of the year you all wrote you mass pages in the forum for minutes with admiration,You said all night that at this time of a pandemic,when nothing was happening it was amazing,including DDHM he said!

might want to read what I wrote again there sport.:cool:

In addition ,some wondered if the villa could now be reported to the police due to noise problems!The RLC cannot afford to lose this jewel in the collection(as we all define it)!Bogdan,as a representative of the project on the spot, was certainly paid attention to that!Therefore ,when "the toxic twins" they"dropped out" the first time,he and Nelly went to apologize to the neighbors!Because if the police come again, it may be too late to save the villa! Does anyone remmember why the list of apartments is already missing B3 and the apartment last occupited by Zack and Luna?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, redfan said:

What exactly is Bogdan's cause,besides having some position in the project?

He has duties for RLC , so he does something in Barcelona and his life has a meaning , i can’t understand what Nelly does except living in a villa , try to behave like any GOV ( without success because this isn’t anymore for her , the passion is long gone , her only interest maybe is Martina .. ) but without any bonds to any of the other girls . I know you like her but this total ignore to Bogdan when he repeatedly showed her his disappointment with her thing with Martina and continuing despite their talks , really not nice for me . For sure , a HUGE and BIG mistake from Bogdan accepting it as well . 

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

In addition ,some wondered if the villa could now be reported to the police due to noise problems!The RLC cannot afford to lose this jewel in the collection(as we all define it)!Bogdan,as a representative of the project on the spot, was certainly paid attention to that!Therefore ,when "the toxic twins" they"dropped out" the first time,she and Nelly went to apologize to the neighbors!Because if the police come again, it may be too late to save the villa! Does anyone remmember why the list of apartments is already missing B3 and the apartment last occupited by Zack and Luna?

This only means that those DJs should no longer be present. A normal party with normal music volume is something that the neighbors have to live with.

Real parties are something quite normal, that they no longer exist in RLC is a real pity.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Той има задължения за RLC, така че прави нещо в Барселона и животът му има смисъл, не мога да разбера какво прави Нели, освен да живее във вила, да се опитва да се държи като всяко GOV , страстта отдавна е отминала, единственият й интерес може би е Мартина ..), но без никакви връзки с нито едно от другите момичета. Знам, че я харесвате, но това пълно пренебрегване на Богдан, когато той многократно й показваше разочарованието си от нейното нещо с Мартина и продължаването въпреки разговорите им, наистина не ми беше приятно. Със сигурност ОГРОМНА и ГОЛЯМА грешка от страна на Богдан, която също я приема. 

And what do all the other girls in Barcelona?Do if they don't do the same as her?

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Това означава само, че тези диджеи вече не трябва да присъстват. Нормалното парти с нормална сила на звука е нещо, с което съседите трябва да живеят.

Истинските партита са нещо съвсем нормално, че те вече не съществуват в RLC е истинска жалка.

But after this difficult year and half of lockdown,people are much more nervous and irritated by much less!

14 minutes ago, redfan said:

In addition ,some wondered if the villa could now be reported to the police due to noise problems!The RLC cannot afford to lose this jewel in the collection(as we all define it)!Bogdan,as a representative of the project on the spot, was certainly paid attention to that!Therefore ,when "the toxic twins" they"dropped out" the first time,he and Nelly went to apologize to the neighbors!Because if the police come again, it may be too late to save the villa! Does anyone remmember why the list of apartments is already missing B3 and the apartment last occupited by Zack and Luna?

This is a lame excuse. The villa has gotten 2, maybe 3, noise complaints where the cops were called in its entire existence. And all of those were for massive parties with huge soundsystems. B5 has gotten 15 or 20 noise complaints where cops came to the door, but they're still partying there. B2 has gotten in the teens, same with B1. Zac & Luna's place had many, many noise complaints and was in a building with a HOA where they could force the tenants out.

It is incredibly easy to hold parties at B4 that don't bother the neighbors. Just don't use huge speakers and go inside when it gets late. But they're not doing it. And I don't think it's because they're that worried about the neighbors. Nelly was out by the pool by herself around midnight a few nights ago blasting music. Bogdan turns the entire house into a boombox with his huge speaker when they have these BBQs.

I think they just prefer tamer daytime gatherings. And nothing wrong with that at all. They're an older married couple, I can understand not wanting to live in a chaotic party environment. But that's why they're a bad fit for being permanent residents of B4. Before the Gina party where the cops came, they hadn't had any big parties in B4 for months. So I don't think you can point to that party as a changing point.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, redfan said:

And what do all the other girls in Barcelona?Do if they don't do the same as her?

The others girls they don’t live there like Nelly and Bogdan , they are temporary tourists who just came to work for some months . Nelly is living in Barcelona , this is now her life in this house , she’s not only an employee like the others . Sorry to say , but her life seems to be so empty and maybe that’s why she wants to have Martina around so as she has something to keep herself busy .. in my opinion , for everyone this job has an expiration day , for Nelly the expiration day has come .. but that’s just my opinion 😇

• Like 2