B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

7 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes,for Masha we know you are her hardest fan(nothing wrong with that-respect)so whatever she does she -is always good!Nothing personal,and once again-respect!

I think my reasons are fair to support her .. in general , the approach I have for RLC is that I don’t want to be fooled or feel that they take me for stupid ( that I am since I complain but I watch 😂🤣😜🤪 ) .. I am sure , and I said it some days ago , if Nelly was in Russia , then yes , I believe she and Bogdan would have still been nice to watch .. exactly as it is that Masha is always in Rome , her friends and crazy life .. what Nelly has in Barcelona except money ? 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Мисля, че моите причини са справедливо да я подкрепи .. като цяло подходът имам за RLC е, че аз не искам да се заблуждавайте или чувстват, че могат да ми вземат за глупав (че аз съм, тъй като аз се оплакват, но аз гледам 😂 🤣 😜 🤪 ) .. Сигурен съм и го казах преди няколко дни, ако Нели беше в Русия, тогава да, вярвам, че тя и Богдан все още биха били приятни за гледане .. точно както е, че Маша винаги е в Рим , нейните приятели и луд живот .. какво има Нели в Барселона освен парите? 

As do all the other girls in Barcelona!No one is eternal,everyone will ever come home!Some earlier,other-later,but all they have the same status-temporary tenants in the RLC-project!

What started out as kind of promising evening for Natural Nana and Vivacious Vivian has turned into a couch potato failure of a Saturday night for the flies on the wall. Time to spread my wings a fly away to another Barcelona bedroom where there is something worth while being a voyeur. 

il y a 1 minute, Thestarider a dit :

What started out as kind of promising evening for Natural Nana and Vivacious Vivian has turned into a couch potato failure of a Saturday night for the flies on the wall. Time to spread my wings a fly away to another Barcelona bedroom where there is something worth while being a voyeur. 

At least they are doing something and not just going out every night 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think my reasons are fair to support her .. in general , the approach I have for RLC is that I don’t want to be fooled or feel that they take me for stupid ( that I am since I complain but I watch 😂🤣😜🤪 ) .. I am sure , and I said it some days ago , if Nelly was in Russia , then yes , I believe she and Bogdan would have still been nice to watch .. exactly as it is that Masha is always in Rome , her friends and crazy life .. what Nelly has in Barcelona except money ? 

except money she have martina, its not a bad choice

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

good luck with that

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

except money she have martina, its not a bad choice

She has Martina for what ? To marry her ? How more will they be fucking ? What is after that ? Or she believes that Martina will abandon her life or will she abandon her married life for Martina ? Is this how a woman of 30 years old should think ? What is after RLC for her ? Or they will stay in this villa till her hair becomes white ? Let’s be reasonable , if it wasn’t for the virus , I really wonder if N&B would be still in our screens as Barcelona tenants .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

He has duties for RLC , so he does something in Barcelona and his life has a meaning , i can’t understand what Nelly does except living in a villa , try to behave like any GOV ( without success because this isn’t anymore for her , the passion is long gone , her only interest maybe is Martina .. ) but without any bonds to any of the other girls . I know you like her but this total ignore to Bogdan when he repeatedly showed her his disappointment with her thing with Martina and continuing despite their talks , really not nice for me . For sure , a HUGE and BIG mistake from Bogdan accepting it as well . 

If Bogdan gave his permission for Nelly and Martina, then changed his mind and communicated his disapproval; this would be very unfair.  As much as I disapprove only because Nelly is married to Bogdan stay true to your word. You have to wonder what happen with the hot and heavy Nelly and Martina relationship?  Does anyone know? Did RLC intervene? Martina seems very confused and as seem Alberto and her are getting along, she is not there.  It is apparent Nelly and Martina still care for one another but perhaps they've started thinking about what the future hold if the relationship continues? Or someone said to stop!!! Martina is smoking less, barely drinking and staying out to early morning?  Is she still going to school?  Does anyone know who or what put a stop to the Nelly and Martina relationship?  With the party today, did anyone notice how little the other girls were talking to Nelly and or Martina? 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has Martina for what ? To marry her ? How more will they be fucking ? What is after that ? Or she believes that Martina will abandon her life or will she abandon her married life for Martina ? Is this how a woman of 30 years old should think ? What is after RLC for her ? Or they will stay in this villa till her hair becomes white ? Let’s be reasonable , if it wasn’t for the virus , I really wonder if N&B would be still in our screens as Barcelona tenants .. 

All good points and some of which I ask weeks ago!  

2 hours ago, timber said:

So just another daytime gathering at B4, everyone gone by 9 PM yet again.

as I have said a wonderful daytime refresher in a beautiful Villa amongst similar and Russian speaking friends ... it's a perfect social booster away from home and family and friends ... and all free to explore beautiful Barcelona in the cooler evenings ... very fortunate  set up this Villa for the RLC  gang 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

as I have said a wonderful daytime refresher in a beautiful Villa amongst similar and Russian speaking friends ... it's a perfect social booster away from home and family and friends ... and all free to explore beautiful Barcelona in the cooler evenings ... very fortunate  set up this Villa for the RLC  gang 

Nothing at all wrong with a nice relaxed daytime BBQ/pool hangout. The problem is that it's the only type of social event that has happened in B4 for months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1