B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

It might be that she has only some days left … 

i want her to stay because i think she has potential to give more unfortunately the last couple of weeks her outside activities has distracted her

23 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

get somebody to get this room back to how it should be

This room should be for only one person , I think Tesla deserves it .. nana could get upgraded by going to the empty guest room ( or Vivian , why not ? ) .. Vivian can become a new Pam .. 

21 minutes ago, james deen said:

i want her to stay because i think she has potential to give more unfortunately the last couple of weeks her outside activities has distracted her

According to people who have heard her  saying it on open cameras , she wasn’t supposed to stay for long , but we will see .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This room should be for only one person , I think Tesla deserves it .. nana could get upgraded by going to the empty guest room ( or Vivian , why not ? ) .. Vivian can become a new Pam .. 

why tesia, coz she had aguy there 1 day, what about all the times it will be empty while shes out all night

• Upvote 4

One thing is sure ... I miss the times when we had Mila, Karol, Elvira, Annabella, Adelita, Salma ... And Olya, Diane and Ariela ...  we had life in the villa ... and fun ( even shows, like everybody say ) ... Prefered those times compare to what we're having right now ... But I must say I liked the Nana/Vivian dance show last night !  Was awesome !! 

• Like 1