B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Lots of comments like this, not just focusing on ‘Dino.

Has anyone on this forum ever cheated on a spouse or SO?  People are VERY good at hiding this … until they don’t.  How many times have you met someone and heard “I had no idea he or she was cheating”.  

I am not a Boggy hater but I also don’t think we should make him a saint or assume he isn’t taking advantage of his open relationship with Nelly.  Again where does he go when he is away?  No one seems to know or if they do they don’t share.  Likewise, Martina’s vacation plans seem to be known weeks in advance!!!

If like Alberto the extracurricular sex is accepted … you don’t have to hide it… and Martina doesn’t.

But if it isn’t accepted … and we are saying Nelly is upset about Boggy with other girls … then it’s not a huge leap to think Boggy is hiding this very well.  “Hey honey sorry RLC is sending me too Ibiza to check out a new possible apartment”.

So he's guilty until proven innocent?

• Like 1

I think RLC should bring Dick and Jane to Barcelona, and give them a villa.  And I also think that RLC should then have many of Dick and Jane's many friends visit on vacation.  And Masha can visit too, because of her relationship with Dick and Jane, especially Dick and his dick.

All this analysis of M&A's relationship and N&B's relationship, and N&M's relationship would fade into the background when the analyses start of Dick & Jane's relationship, which pushed boundaries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Just now, moules said:

I think RLC should bring Dick and Jane to Barcelona, and give them a villa.  And I also think that RLC should then have many of Dick and Jane's many friends visit on vacation.  And Masha can visit too, because of her relationship with Dick and Jane, especially Dick and his dick.

All this analysis of M&A's relationship and N&B's relationship, and N&M's relationship would fade into the background when the analyses of Dick & Jane's relationship, which pushed boundaries.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You present your guess as almost a fact and then use it as a justification for Nelly's unfair behavior. In doing so, you portray Bodgan as a liar and a cheater without providing even the slightest evidence other than that he is not in the apartment all the time.

Alladino I agree with you.  It was a difficult post to write.  I am guilty of imperfect behaviors and am not a saint.  If I was, would I even be here?  My point was simply that humans are very good at hiding things.

I think I have been vocal that Nelly & Bogdan have received a lot of unwarranted hate.  My view on things like this is “they are not as bad as the haters say and not as great as the lovers say as well”.  True answer is in the middle probably … just a couple trying to survive in a very unique environment.

Thank you for calling me out.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, moules said:

All this analysis of M&A's relationship and N&B's relationship, and N&M's relationship would fade into the background when the analyses start of Dick & Jane's relationship, which pushed boundaries.

Nothing would make me happier that to see "The Perfect Jewel" again.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, moules said:

Мисля, че RLC трябва да доведе Дик и Джейн в Барселона и да им даде вила. И аз също мисля, че RLC трябва след това да посетят много от приятелите на Дик и Джейн на почивка. И Маша може да посети и заради връзката й с Дик и Джейн, особено Дик и неговия пишка.

Целият този анализ на връзките на M&A и N&B, както и връзката на N&M ще изчезнат на заден план, когато анализите започнат връзката на Дик и Джейн, която измести границите.

It will be a great!Wish to see him someday in Barcelona!They had great session both to Rome and to Moscow!

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Alladino Съгласен съм с теб. Това беше труден пост за писане. Виновна съм за несъвършено поведение и не съм светец. Ако бях, щях ли изобщо да съм тук? Идеята ми беше просто, че хората са много добри в скриването на нещата.

Мисля, че съм бил гласен, че Нели и Богдан са получили много неоправдана омраза. Моето виждане за подобни неща е „те не са толкова зле, както казват хейтърите и не са толкова добри, колкото казват влюбените“. Истинският отговор е в средата вероятно ... просто двойка, която се опитва да оцелее в много уникална среда.

Благодаря ти, че ме извика.

That's right,Jen,that's right!!!

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

It will be a great!Wish to see him someday in Barcelona!They had great session both to Rome and to Moscow!

thats why when i see hedi fucking masha, its like a joke to me

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Alladino I agree with you.  It was a difficult post to write.  I am guilty of imperfect behaviors and am not a saint.  If I was, would I even be here?  My point was simply that humans are very good at hiding things.

I think I have been vocal that Nelly & Bogdan have received a lot of unwarranted hate.  My view on things like this is “they are not as bad as the haters say and not as great as the lovers say as well”.  True answer is in the middle probably … just a couple trying to survive in a very unique environment.

Thank you for calling me out.

i dont think ppl hate nelly and bogdan, they just wish rlc give them their own apt like thyy had in russia cuz it was fun to watch with all the guest

• Upvote 3

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

Ето защо, когато видя хеди шибана маша, това ми е като шега

😂You gooood!!!You gooood!!!👍As Robert De Niro would say!

• Like 1