B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

I have thought of Monica as a real RLC trouper.  She seemed to be in bed / tub with everybody. Loraine+Anthony, Amalia, Amira, Claire+Carlos, Ariana, Pam, Radislava, Megan, Holly, and Vivian. No matter what lame event was being hosted, she showed up.  Then, she loses her room to a replacement that it known to do nothing.  A piss-poor treatment from RLC.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's for Lola, her birthday July 1st.

Lola was about to go into the bathroom, but was stopped by Monica. So the flowers are for her

Now if she opens her legs she'll have a vase to place them in.   :biggrin:

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have thought of Monica as a real RLC trouper.  She seemed to be in bed / tub with everybody. Loraine+Anthony, Amalia, Amira, Claire+Carlos, Ariana, Pam, Radislava, Megan, Holly, and Vivian. No matter what lame event was being hosted, she showed up.  Then, she loses her room to a replacement that it known to do nothing.  A piss-poor treatment from RLC.

she has never lost her room, just moved to a better badroom. plus all those people she has been with so had amira and she lost her place at RLC lol

Ahh .. thank you Noldus , that’s the balloons explanation .. for a moment I thought that the balloons could be for Malia’s birthday and arrival also from Prague 😂🤣  Very interesting of what new people will be appearing on cameras today 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh .. thank you Noldus , that’s the balloons explanation .. for a moment I thought that the balloons could be for Malia’s birthday and arrival also from Prague 😂🤣  Very interesting of what new people will be appearing on cameras today 😉

probably B5