Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess sad Malia had to destress herself of whatever disappointment .. who can actually know if it was though because of her disappointment and tears to say a complete “ bliat , i have my life and I want my fun “ or the prime time and non competition RLC content called for the moment … 🤨😏 

I guess sad ddhm had to destress himself of whatever disappointment...who can actually know if it was though because of his disappointment and tears to say a complete "bliat, I have my life and I want my fun", perhaps it is The Shadow who can, that may be who ... 👤 😏

• Upvote 2

Sobre ontem, gosto de quando o convidado os visita, acho que ele é um bom menino. Eu também gosto que a Leora use essas roupas e a gente fique em suspense, agora você vê, agora você não viu, esse é o melhor da noite

para mais visitas dele.

I love this woman's teasing

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I guess sad ddhm had to destress himself of whatever disappointment...who can actually know if it was though because of his disappointment and tears to say a complete "bliat, I have my life and I want my fun", perhaps it is The Shadow who can, that may be who ... 👤 😏

Shadow Leora is enjoying more than a massage at the moment , I think she’s still at spa facilities somewhere in Prague ☺️ I guess Malia after compensating for a sad afternoon and an empty apartment -  for the , hmm ,  what is , 100th time since January 2020 ?? - will go to her salon friends for the night so as to explain her Prague problems and so they can make her feel better .. I am really ready to cry for this development , sad ddhm 😔😔😢 , you got it right once again Nicholas 😩

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Shadow Leora is enjoying more than a massage at the moment , I think she’s still at spa facilities somewhere in Prague ☺️ I guess Malia after compensating for a sad afternoon and an empty apartment -  for the , hmm ,  what is , 100th time since January 2020 ?? - will go to her salon friends for the night so as to explain her Prague problems and so they can make her feel better .. I am really ready to cry for this development , sad ddhm 😔😔😢 , you got it right once again Nicholas 😩

She was just speaking with a man and telling him that she was in her pyjamas and didn't want to come round, a few seconds later and she was discussing 'beer or vodka', she's gone to her boyfriends

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jugghead said:

They have been doing it for years.

This is nothing new. I used to wonder about it too. The sad thing was, other users convinced me the ladies don't see what we post. They told me why would they spend time looking at what we write about them. Well, lol, the joke is on that guy. They see it all. But, only if they want to. Some do not want to see it. But i am sure they are in the minority.

i know some are reading cuz when i said kitty told a guy she look like shit with no makeup, she called me bitch im so pretty without makeup

Haha! That sounds exactly like something Kitty would say!

• Like 1

Just now, marco6742 said:

She was just speaking with a man and telling him that she was in her pyjamas and didn't want to come round, a few seconds later and she was discussing 'beer or vodka', she's gone to her boyfriends

I have seen no boyfriend in this apartment and no men in general except Paul and Dennis .. If he is a boyfriend , I can’t actually explain how he accepts not being able to visit his GF at her apartment or at least have a look where his girlfriend lives 😲🙄.. if he is a boyfriend , I can’t explain how he accepts to sleep once or maximum twice with his  girlfriend per week , it must be a really serious relationship then 😨 … can it be that there’s just a male friend visiting ?? 

This is some intermediate answers to winnlove posts some days ago that both girls have no boyfriends in Prague .. obviously my comment towards you is sarcastic and of course everyone knows what’s going on with these two girls ☺️ We wish her a happy night 😇

Just now, Nicholas said:

Perhaps meaning that she or her roommate may return before daylight. If so, perhaps ddhm will not be so sad. 

I am still in tears , how will I make it the whole night watching an empty apartment so I give the top cams for the LR ?? 😪😪