Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not hardly, I look both ways. 😉

During WW2, the brits captured a guy who they were sure was a German spy. Yet he had the perfect Oxford/Cambridge accent, past history, knowledge, everything. No matter what they pushed him on, he had the immediate answer. No one could break him. So they called in their best guy, Colonel Pinto, and after hours of interrogation, said "I can't get anything from him" so, invited him out to lunch. As they were about to cross the street to the Restaurant, he shouted "Look Out!!!!". And he got his Nazi.

He looked the wrong way.

Pinto said "We drive on the other side of the road here, old boy". 😉

il y a 7 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

They also now believe that it is quite possible that our planet's magnetic field could be disrupted from other things such as EMP's (electro magnetic pulses) from various celestial events that occur such as super nova's that creat electro magnetic shock waves that travel very long distances.

I'm a bit of an astronomy geek so I like all that stuff, always wondered about betelgeuse and if the shockwave would hit us if/when we see it explode, since the shockwave would be travelling at the speed of light, any effects would hit us just as we watch it explode despite it being 600 light years away and if we saw it explode now, we would know it exploded 600 years ago! Mind bending stuff.

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Of course, ALWAYS IF IT HAS GONE TO HIM (obviously we don't know for sure but ...).

Anyway, Malia came back she just brought her food. Well ... it's not certain that Leora isn't coming back but we probably won't see her coming back anytime soon.

Leora does not always go to him,  for example everyone in this forum got it wrong where she was last thursday night / friday morning,  she was with her girlfriends , when one of them got stomach cramps and thought she had food poisoning , but was in a lot of pain all night , so leora stayed with her on her bed all night , then walked her to the foreign clinic on friday morning, she left her waiting to be seen, then came home to get changed , it was then  that she spoke to her friend on the phone and was told it looks like she has appendicitis  as Jimbo  did well to translate .  Then leora  left to help her friend get to the hospital..  

Yesterday as her friend had been discharged from hospital she went to her friends place  to help clean , and today she was with her and did some shopping for her.  Of course  she could of been with LB in between..  

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

During WW2, the brits captured a guy who they were sure was a German spy. Yet he had the perfect Oxford/Cambridge accent, past history, knowledge, everything. No matter what they pushed him on, he had the immediate answer. No one could break him. So they called in their best guy, and after hours of interrogation, said "I can't get anything from him" so, invited him out to lunch. As they were about to cross the street to the Restaurant, he shouted "Look Out!!!!". And he got his Nazi.

He looked the wrong way.

The officer said "We drive on the other side of the road here, old boy". 

He may have been one of the one's involved in the massacre at Malmedy. If so, he should have been so lucky to go that way.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

Of course  she could of been with LB in between..  

benedict cumberbatch the name is GIF by Sherlock

We'll never know G!

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I'm a bit of an astronomy geek so I like all that stuff, always wondered about betelgeuse and if the shockwave would hit us if/when we see it explode, since the shockwave would be travelling at the speed of light, any effects would hit us just as we watch it explode despite it being 600 light years away and if we saw it explode now, we would know it exploded 600 years ago! Mind bending stuff.

Astronomy has always been interesting to me as well. There is no doubt that there are amazing subjects related to it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

Astronomy has always been interesting to me as well. There is no doubt that there are amazing subjects related to it.

Does nothing for me at all.

Someone talks about Astronomy, i just stare into space.