Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

It's also the finger used for wedding and engagement rings in some East European countries, although a lot of girls wear a ring on that finger to frighten guys off

Oh right. Well all i know is she takes it on and off all the time.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

so she wasn't with him

Er.....That has nothing to do with what i wrote! It's a ring to wear that she takes out of her jewellery box. That's all.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well for a start, that guy doesn't even live in Prague. Loverboy does, and is just down the road somewhere.

If you don't want to believe me, fine. Up to you. Don't listen to the repetitive people though here who have absolutely no clue at all. Because they genuinely don't know. A few of us do.

✔️You are correct slipper,  douche lives in a town outside of prague,  he travels around  2 hours on trains to get to prague,  he visited the other day as he had to go somewhere early morning on monday,   he was also here a few weekends ago, but only got as far as downstairs,   i believe he stayed at one of leora friends place , where everyone had been drinking. It was the night when the girls kept coming back in the early hours .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
43 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️You are correct slipper,  douche lives in a town outside of prague,  he travels around  2 hours on trains to get to prague,  he visited the other day as he had to go somewhere early morning on monday,   he was also here a few weekends ago, but only got as far as downstairs,   i believe he stayed at one of leora friends place , where everyone had been drinking. It was the night when the girls kept coming back in the early hours .

Yep, the night they came back at 02.30 for food and Leora looked drunk. The following night she called him in the kitchen after he'd gone back home and said keep in touch. And that this Sunday was his first visit in six months. But according to some here, i know nothing! 😃

(Who said he was arriving long before he did Sunday?......)

Cheers GH 👍

It's something else when someone is away from home from one day to the next and after returning, can't seem to ignor a phone for longer than a couple of minutes. I suppose it's called having it bad. 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Honestly, the whole 'having a drink with friends thing isn't going to happen, I really don't think any of them have a lot of friends outside the BF's and a few girls they know from the salon who I've heard Leora talking to but there definitely doesn't seem to be this big group of people that are being kept away from the apartment. I've been out with girls who are extremely vein and honestly, other girls don't usually like them.

In reality, we have two women living in a rent free apartment that earn money from having cams 'snoop' on them while they're at home, one has a boyfriend and stays with him from time to time but not for long periods, the other is still infatuated with her ex despite having a boyfriend in Prague and appears to be doing everything she can to convince anybody viewing (including POTENTIALLY Paul) that it is just a casual fling that will amount to nothing because she knows full well that if she brings a man home, pushes Malia aside and blows any future relationship with Paul by doing so then it'll all come tumbling down when she loses viewers, her friend and potentially Paul.

That is my logical view on it, I may be wrong but until I see anything to convince me otherwise then I'll stick by it.

✔️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's something else when someone is away from home from one day to the next and after returning, can't seem to ignor a phone for longer than a couple of minutes. I suppose it's called having it bad. 😏

It's 2 things.

One, addiction.

Two, having someone who knows if they don't text and reply ASAP, their life won't be worth living. 

Seriously, if that phone signal went down for just 24 hours there, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. She'd be lost.