Tinky & Laa laa, Dipsy & Po (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

This must be the woke version of inclusion for all.:biggrin:

Not trying to be politically correct or anything. Just a lazy guy who struggles to see the entertainment value in a sport where almost nothing happens for 90 minutes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I don't like the size of the house and the color of the lights. It should be fixed as soon as possible. The living room of the house is too big.For now👎

The colors are weird. Especially in the livingroom each cam shows a different one. RIght now the the view on the livingroom floor is very bad. They need to tilt down cam5. You can do a ticket if you want...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened to the colors there? Unwatchable... And cam5 pointing too high.

It's probably right hight if they were on the couch, not on the floor.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The colors are weird. Especially in the livingroom each cam shows a different one. RIght now the the view on the livingroom floor is very bad. They need to tilt down cam5. You can do a ticket if you want...

I created a ticket, but I don't think this house is a house to watch in its current state. I just started watching, maybe the participants are good, but it seems like the potential to be watched will disappear because of the house. I hope they fix it.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

We can still see them on sofa when they tilt it down a few degrees...

Not much, they are completely out of frame, if you turn it that much down it will cut off everything above the knees if they were on the couch.