Tinky & Laa laa, Dipsy & Po (2021) Part #1

13 minutes ago, Stickbug said:

I don't know if Scott's dick has special powers or not but VHTV now appears to have more penises than vaginas on their site 😟

not true. at the moment there are 37 female & 28 male participants, even if you count in regular guests, there are way more females than males on the site. 

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

After yesterday it'll probably 4-4 after ET and we'll go out on pens...😏

Tbh, I'd settle for a boring 1-0. If we get beat though, I hope we put a performance in.

Sorry for the OT guys...I'll stop

Maybe I'm stupid, but with all the money that's in the game with top league football, whether it is from sponsors or from corruption, why don't they use some of that money to buy 22 balls? Then they wouldn't all have to fight for the same one. Or alternatively put up a few extra goals. Maybe football would become alittle more exciting. Instead of having to wait 90+ minutes to see one score, and maybe two near misses. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Maybe I'm stupid, but with all the money the money that's in the game with top league football, whether it is from sponsors or from corruption, why don't they use some of that money to buy 22 balls? Then they wouldn't all have to fight for the same one. Or alternatively put up a few extra goals. Maybe football would become alittle more exciting. Instead of having to wait 90+ minutes to see one score, and maybe two near misses. 

Not Funny GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe I'm stupid, but with all the money that's in the game with top league football, whether it is from sponsors or from corruption, why don't they use some of that money to buy 22 balls? Then they wouldn't all have to fight for the same one. Or alternatively put up a few extra goals. Maybe football would become alittle more exciting. Instead of having to wait 90+ minutes to see one score, and maybe two near misses. 

Maybe you answered your own question :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Football is a sport for pussies. It’s true. Hours of watching grown men feign injury that suddenly heals when the ref doesn’t call their foul. The only way to win is to act like a crying little bitch boy. Tell me I’m wrong and I’ll call you a liar. Ha ha!

Hey you, at least they don't go on the pitch in full body armour in case they may get hurt after pocketing their dollar bonanzas :biggrin:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

The Tele-Tubbies finally got an apartment?  Swell.

It's an absolute joke there is thousands of real names they could name them but this is just on another level of stupidity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

This must be the woke version of inclusion for all.:biggrin: