Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, the site has been experiencing technical difficulties quite a bit so far today.

It was just one of those days.  We get those every now and then.  

Seems to be fine at the moment.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

Fucking hell thought I was banned  like Donald I know this rooms slow but what the fuck if I paid Id be fucking upset but I don't .so put some more juice in the tank been trying to have a wank since breakfast  I hope everybody else couldn't get on here otherwise I would look a cunt 

Just have to give a whistle and always look on the bright side of life.  

• Haha 2

il y a 41 minutes, scutus a dit :

Actually, it would help very, very much if that certain someone, was ignored. When, or if it happens, that the certain someone should be seen on any,

or all of the cameras in the apartment. Only then, would there be justifiable concern regarding his activity. In my opinion.

Yes, I have heard the yelling, and crying Leora has done in the past. Has all the day, after day, speculation regarding what Leora does, the instant she steps out the 

door, resolved anything. In my opinion, it has not. 

Malia was crying yesterday also. Where is all the speculation as to the who, what , and why, she was crying ?  

Or does she not have any virtual suitors ?? To guide her every step ???  That Leora seems to have !!

Speculation eh? Ok, here's a whoppa...

Malia was crying because she was speaking to Leora and Leora told her that they won't be getting each other off anymore because she's had enough of all the on cam sex stuff, Malia has secretly fallen for Leora and was devastated that she wont be getting intimate anymore. Also, Elvis lives, UFO's are aliens, Covid was made in a lab and the jab will make you grow a tail.

How's about that for some speculation eh?!

Remember, i'm only joking folks, i don't actually believe most of that.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 fit women vs some bloke in a baseball cap with his cock out.

Oh the agony of fucking choice!!🤣

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To be politely correct, a man should doft his hat to ladies when meeting them outside, and he should remove and hold his hat when indoors.

Myself, I wear either a Panama or Fedora. I mean, have you ever seen a squirrel wearing a baseball cap? Geeze. Spare me the image...😝

200.gif

• Haha 1