Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t see it , thanks for the info , I will check some replays , but I believe it is only a coincidence ☺️ It has been just a full action everywhere tonight and lucky also to catch this detail in the bathroom between K&S , Kitty was laughing and kind of signaling with her eyes to Smith “ what the hell are you doing ? “ 😂🤣

16:10:25 B1

52 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And I will say that kitty had a VERY good day yesterday. Even Smith was happy. Ok was some drinking but there was a reason to celebrate.

Till their next deja vu incident 😔

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Till their next deja vu incident 😔

Bro, it was a celebration of my lady. From what I have heard she did something amazing and it was the first post rhinoplasty. That is why I believe she felt so good. That is why THEY felt so good. Let us hope this continues.

On 8/1/2021 at 3:46 AM, jugghead said:

Bro, it was a celebration of my lady. From what I have heard she did something amazing and it was the first post rhinoplasty. That is why I believe she felt so good. That is why THEY felt so good. Let us hope this continues.

For sure we hope  it will continue being good times  .. but with any happy moment , we also already know what comes .. even if i wish not , what are the chances ? Let’s see 

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

For sure mute it will .. but with any happy moment , we also already know what comes .. even if i wish not , what are the chances ? Let’s see 

Many guys here do not understand that Kitty has ambitions and a life outside of here. All we see is her on her phone or arguing with Smith. That is not all she is about. I am sure there is a lot more. It stands to reason that if she is happy with her life outside of what we see, she is happier in her home life.

• Haha 2

Very nice guest couple at K&S’s .. a very positive change , welcome ☺️😇

Edit ; after better and more careful observation , I think it is Kitty’s mama with BF or something like that 😇 even better , very nice 👏👏

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gest100 said:

Kittys mom is on fire today. I saw the boobs 2 times already 😍

She never had a problem with the cameras , a happy mama with her man also not shy on cameras , kind of a big “ Děkuju “ to all of us that we have always been praising and admiring her all these years ☺️😇