Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

il y a 5 minutes, philo a dit :

Je suis sûr que tout le monde a vu l'embrassade rapide entre Bruno et Stella avant qu'il n'entre dans la chambre pour faire sortir Gina. 

De quoi vous vous étonnez tous, Bruno a déjà baisé Stella lors d'un précédent séjour 

comme il avait déjà baisé Holly également et comme il a déjà baisé de nombreuses participantes de RLC

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

De quoi vous étonnez tous, Bruno a déjà baisé Stella lors d'un précédent séjour 

comme il avait déjà baisé Holly également et comme il a déjà baisé de nombreux participants de RLC

Il est tellement excité par la situation d'aujourd'hui qu'il encule Gina , bien bien ... !!  

That guy is probably a gay Guy who just doesn't want to say it !  With all the girls he slept with since we see him in RLC, je doesn't play with any girl's boobs or pussy ... All he wants is their ass ... So he's gay !  Problem solved !  😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

While this whole episode has been very interesting as drama, it is not very erotic at all.  Bruno could be fucking a blow up doll right now for what it's worth.  Gina is too wasted to even know what she is doing.  The (very) few times I was fucked hard while being totally wasted, I just remember just submitting to him because it was like my duty to him as his girlfriend.  I simply wanted it over so I could sleep.  

The most erotic part of all of this was the 3-way finger bang when Stella was smiling and playful and loved the attention while her BFF laid there near-comatose while being finger fucked.  Stella clearly was enjoying it.  It seemed like she wasn't sure she should be on the bed and she kept looking for a reaction from Gina ... but she enjoyed being played with and fingered.  If Bruno wants a true threesome, some advice:  (1) Keep Gina sober or at least not passed out drunk.  (2) Continue to convince Gina that she is the ONLY ONE.  Good luck with that.

It's crazy to me that these girls melt in front of Bruno ... but as I have said, he's the tall-dark-handsome guy that all girls crave if they are honest with themselves.  But for me he is no Ross Poldark.

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Ce mec est probablement un mec gay qui ne veut tout simplement pas le dire ! Avec toutes les filles avec qui il a couché depuis qu'on le voit dans RLC, je ne joue avec les seins ou la chatte d'aucune fille... Tout ce qu'il veut c'est leur cul... Alors il est gay ! Problème résolu !  😉

Mais regarde son déhanché , il marche comme un gay 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

While this whole episode has been very interesting as drama, it is not very erotic at all.  Bruno could be fucking a blow up doll right now for what it's worth.  Gina is too wasted to even know what she is doing.  The (very) few times I was fucked hard while being totally wasted, I just remember just submitting to him because it was like my duty to him as his girlfriend.  I simply wanted it over so I could sleep.  

The most erotic part of all of this was the 3-way finger bang when Stella was smiling and playful and loved the attention while her BFF laid there near-comatose while being finger fucked.  Stella clearly was enjoying it.  It seemed like she wasn't sure she should be on the bed and she kept looking for a reaction from Gina ... but she enjoyed being played with and fingered.

It's crazy to me that these girls melt in front of Bruno ... but as I have said, he's the tall-dark-handsome guy that all girls crave if they are honest with themselves.  But for me he is no Ross Poldark.

not looking like a blow up doll now is she ;)

1 minute ago, adingo said:

not looking like a blow up doll now is she 😉

Wow she's back up!  What did I miss?  Yeah you probably have to re-inflate the doll for an encore!

Noticed Stella is up too ... perhaps thinking if the stove is available to pee.