Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Au vu des nombreuses théories d'événements dans cet appartement, je me demande si c'est vraiment Gina et Stella qui se droguent ou si elles ont partagé avec les membres du forum 🤣

La , tu exagères à dire une connerie pareille , nous sommes des imbéciles ou quoi ?

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

La , tu exagères à dire une connerie pareille , nous sommes des imbéciles ou quoi ?

non je n'ai rien dit de telle, sauf que certaines personnes ont un grand imaginaire 😉

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

It does, I wonder if RLC will regret bringing Stella back knowing the past history or will they see it as an 'entertainmrnt' boost? They claim the don't interfere in relationships but they may have jsut created a different relationship Time will tell.

When she unpacked she didn't bring a lot of belongings and cloths, like 5 pants and 1-2 dresses so I think it will be like the last time she came - maybe a 1-2 months stay

so probably RLC knowing her behavior bring her for the entertainment boost 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

It does, I wonder if RLC will regret bringing Stella back knowing the past history or will they see it as an 'entertainmrnt' boost? They claim the don't interfere in relationships but they may have jsut created a different relationship Time will tell.

I agree, but the issue of Stella's initial dismissal from RLC was that she was singled out for punishment while everyone else was given a pass.  The issue seems to hinge upon whether or not someone can "party" without having an embarrassing moment. Like when Nelly acted the fool a few weeks ago, there were probably others who consumed more than she did that night. But because she acted out she became the one to be condemned.

Just now, isidore57 said:

But this guy is an idiot and wanting to pass us off as drug addicts or drunkards or people who invent, that's too much

Yes, he is an idiot and also the person that never see's anything wrong within RLC.  Him passing everyone off as drug addicts or drunkards doesn't surprise me when you consider who it is that is passing people off.  Everything is fair in war with him when it comes to him making his point.

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mis c'est un con fini ce mec et vouloir nous faire passer pour des drogués ou des ivrognes ou des gens qui inventent , c'est trop

Pourrais tu avoir l'amabilité de rester cordiale dans tes propos, je n'insulte personne, j'ai juste fait un commentaire humoristique à propos des événements, si tu te sent viser, je n'y suis pour rien 

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

GINA ET STELLA SONT DEUX IVROGNES ET DEUX DROGUEES GRAVES 

VOILA CE QUE JE PENSE ET LE CLAME HAUT ET FORT 

JE M'EN FOUT DE VOS COMMENTAIRES A VOULOIR NOUS FAIRE PASSER    POUR DES GENS QUI INVENTENT

je pense surtout que tu n'as pas bien compris mon commentaire, je n'ai jamais dit que les filles ne se droguaient pas ou que les membres ont inventé le fait que les filles se droguent

il faudrait même être aveugle pour ne pas voir ces choses au vue de leur comportement  

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree, but the issue of Stella's initial dismissal from RLC was that she was singled out for punishment while everyone else was given a pass.  The issue seems to hinge upon whether or not someone can "party" without having an embarrassing moment. Like when Nelly acted the fool a few weeks ago, there were probably others who consumed more than she did that night. But because she acted out she became the one to be condemned.

Thanks for the back story - I read she was kicked out but didn't know why. Makes it a more odd that they've brought her back I suppose.

• Like 1