Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

I hesitate mentioning this for fear of participating in the blame game regarding ingested substances, but I noticed that whatever Bruno cooked up for Gina and Stella, he seemingly did not put any of it into his own body.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I watched and re-watched how Bruno and Stella seemed to coordinate how they would leave the bedroom after Gina did not actively invite Stella into the sexual act. Gina could have started kissing or touching to let Stella know it was OK. Failing that, I watched them coordinate how to keep Gina in the bedroom while they were together off camera. I also re-watched how they coordinated when they got back inside and how Stella peeped in on them...twice. She first opened the closed door without knocking and the second time, she just lingered looking into the partially opened bedroom door. That looks more to me like cheating behavior than it resembles swinging behavior. 

It does, I wonder if RLC will regret bringing Stella back knowing the past history or will they see it as an 'entertainmrnt' boost? They claim the don't interfere in relationships but they may have jsut created a different relationship Time will tell.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I hesitate mentioning this for fear of participating in the blame game regarding ingested substances, but I noticed that whatever Bruno cooked up for Gina and Stella, he seemingly did not put any of it into his own body.

are you sure LMAO

mmmm, not surprised

Just now, neil_r549 said:

It does, I wonder if RLC will regret bringing Stella back knowing the past history or will they see it as an 'entertainmrnt' boost? They claim the don't interfere in relationships but they may have jsut created a different relationship Time will tell.

I have 2,000 acres of prime swamp land for sale very cheap, to anyone that believes that RLC doesn't intervene with these people who work for them!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

are you sure LMAO

I Bruno could fuck Stella off camera and then fuck Gina twice on camera after having ingested drugs then I want some of what he is on. LMAO too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No surprise there...all these Barcelona girls cheat!!

I realize that the issue of cheating is still widely debated here but Nelly and Martina have kissed each other in front of Alberto and made out in bed while Bodgan was in the next bed. Arguably, I don't consider that cheating.

1 minute ago, amandafan said:

The apartment can use it. spacer.png

bearing in mind Gina spends a lot of time cleaning that apartment, will her dearest mention the fact that her friend pissed on the floor while she was asleep? !!

I realize that the issue of cheating is still widely debated here but Nelly and Martina have kissed each other in front of Alberto and made out in bed while Bodgan was in the next bed. Arguably, I don't consider that cheating.

Oh....but it is, no matter how you slice it!  Cheating is cheating!!