Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is one scene/apartment that you can't even grab a coffee without missing something.  So how did Stella move from one sofa to the other, drop her panties, then seemingly pass out, and Bruno helped her up and coaxed her back to the other sofa?

Indeed - I was over in B5 watching Hanna and arron doing anal, when I call in here to see this Stella woman looking like she'd pissed on the floor (just going by Bruno mopping up).

Like says Nikita, what a sad sight - doesn't exactly promote drug use does it? 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Even in her current state, Stella and Bruno are sharing kisses every time they are near each other. I now count about four kisses that seem more romantic in nature than sexual. Could it be that there is something happening here perhaps beyond our perceptions of what we see on the surface?

il y a 5 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

On dirait que cette garce a besoin d'une aide sérieuse IMO. La dernière choisie qu'elle devrait faire est de sortir avec ces deux-là en premier lieu !

On devrait l'envoyer faire une cure de désintoxication, elle ne maitrise plus rien avec la drogue et l'alcool

Comme Gina quoi !!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

Even in her current state, Stella and Bruno are sharing kisses every time they are near each other. I now count about four kisses that seem more romantic in nature than sexual. Could it be that there is something happening here perhaps beyond our perceptions of what we see on the surface?

A key question is whether Stella would be less possessive than Gina.  I think Bruno has strong feelings for Gina but he does not like being on a short leash.  If Stella is as sexually open as Gina AND she is OK if Bruno fucks around, he would see that as an upgrade.  

The three way finger bang scene shows that what Bruno really wants is both of them and he wants both of them as slutty as Gina normally is with him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shade10 said:

You can't be getting so fucked up that you piss on someone's couch/floor while the sun is still up!!

True.  But rehabilitation is a slow process.  Peeing on the couch/floor is BETTER than the stove ... so we take it day by day here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

True.  But rehabilitation is a slow process.  Peeing on the couch/floor is BETTER than the stove ... so we take it day by day here.

doesn't look to me like there's much rehabilitation going on here 😕

I watched and re-watched how Bruno and Stella seemed to coordinate how they would leave the bedroom after Gina did not actively invite Stella into the sexual act. Gina could have started kissing or touching to let Stella know it was OK. Failing that, I watched them coordinate how to keep Gina in the bedroom while they were together off camera. I also re-watched how they coordinated when they got back inside and how Stella peeped in on them...twice. She first opened the closed door without knocking and the second time, she just lingered looking into the partially opened bedroom door. That looks more to me like cheating behavior than it resembles swinging behavior. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I watched and re-watched how Bruno and Stella seemed to coordinate how they would leave the bedroom after Gina did not actively invite Stella into the sexual act. Gina could have started kissing or touching to let Stella know it was OK. Failing that, I watched them coordinate how to keep Gina in the bedroom while they were together off camera. I also re-watched how they coordinated when they got back inside and how Stella peeped in on them...twice. She first opened the closed door without knocking and the second time, she just lingered looking into the partially opened bedroom door. That looks more to me like cheating behavior than it resembles swinging behavior. 

No surprise there...all these Barcelona girls cheat!!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Indeed - I was over in B5 watching Hanna and arron doing anal, when I call in here to see this Stella woman looking like she'd pissed on the floor (just going by Bruno mopping up).

Like says Nikita, what a sad sight - doesn't exactly promote drug use does it? 😕

Did you see Aron's dick in her ass Neil, because if you didn't, it never happened!!

• Like 1