Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

il y a 1 minute, JenniferMom a dit :

Wow elle est de retour ! Qu'est-ce que j'ai raté? Oui, vous devez probablement regonfler la poupée pour un rappel !

Remarqué Stella est debout aussi... peut-être en pensant si le poêle est disponible pour faire pipi.

Jolie métaphore 

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow she's back up!  What did I miss?  Yeah you probably have to re-inflate the doll for an encore!

Noticed Stella is up too ... perhaps thinking if the stove is available to pee.

yeah she just got up and sat on his face. girl wasn't satisfied yet

lol re stella i was thinking the same thing

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow she's back up!  What did I miss?  Yeah you probably have to re-inflate the doll for an encore!

Noticed Stella is up too ... perhaps thinking if the stove is available to pee.

Stella stayed at the bedroom door for a while watching them sixty-nine at 16:03. I think she is ready for a round two also but Bruno probably is at his limit now.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

De quoi vous vous étonnez tous, Bruno a déjà baisé Stella lors d'un précédent séjour 

comme il avait déjà baisé Holly également et comme il a déjà baisé de nombreuses participantes de RLC

yeah remember that. and also U,  whom I think was one of the most beautiful  girls  on RLC of course K&K 🙂

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

This balcony disappearance scene reminds me of Baldy and Dasha, and Bogdan and Annabelle except the Baldy and Bogdan disappearances were longer.

Phil you're my proof I mentioned a few weeks ago how Bog and Annabelle had vanished on the balcony in the old apt and a member called me a liar!!

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Phil you're my proof I mentioned a few weeks ago how Bog and Annabelle had vanished on the balcony in the old apt and a member called me a liar!!

Yes, they were together for more than an hour as I recall. Bog had a fan club on the forum who deny anything they perceive a negative comment about him. Later when RLC put a camera on the balcony, it was so small that two people would almost have to be in each others' lap. We saw that later with Nelly feeling up her plump red head out there. 

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, x192023 a dit :

ouais souviens-toi de ça. et aussi U, que je pense est l' une des plus belles filles sur RLC bien sûr K & K  🙂

OUI ULYANA  et  Kamila sont les deux plus belles filles jamais venues sur RLC 

et la baise avec Ulyana était mémorable à B2

• Upvote 1