Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

They lived together in B1   which I remember well, when they had some such nights with a lot of drinking. Gina was also visiting last time Stella was in B1 with Sara

and fire night 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

On the stove!!!! It would be much understandable (still weird) if it was in the sink.

but on the stove?? wtf 😂

That is the wierdest thing I have seen in RLC.. WTH was she thinking..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lexington said:

Just weird,looks like Radi and Pam have got a right one on their hands

I actually think that Pam will get along with her.

It might not be immediately and she'll probably look at her a bit differently andwont connect with her at their first meeting 

but I have the feeling that they have the same vibes - both of them are quite outgoing and definitely not introverts.

But with Radi it will be much more different, I don't think Radi will like her and get along with her

il y a 3 minutes, tommy845 a dit :

I actually think that Pam will get along with her.

It might not be immediately and she'll probably look at her a bit differently andwont connect with her at their first meeting 

but I have the feeling that they have the same vibes - both of them are quite outgoing and definitely not introverts.

But with Radi it will be much more different, I don't think Radi will like her and get along with her

Not if she does shit like that she won't butI'm totally biased anyway not minding if Ariana stayed another year.

24 minutes ago, lexington said:

Not if she does shit like that she won't butI'm totally biased anyway not minding if Ariana stayed another year.

Yeah. If she'll keep doing weird stuff like her I think that only Gina will be her friend.

Since apparently Gina and Stella are best friends (Yesterday Gina told Cleo that Stella is "mi mejor amiga" - her best friend), Gina will probably only stop befriending her only if Stella show interest again in Bruno, because that seems to be her red line (as we saw with Masha)