Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

Guest amandafan

Let them send her back to the bush! If you don't know the difference between a toilet, sofa and a stove yet? A minimum of higene and respect for the other residents and future residents is the least you can expect. Shame on you dirty bitch. 

13 minutes ago, adingo said:

Man this girl is nasty. She seems to have fans though, I wonder what they're thinking :angel:

AMAZING!
💛STELLA💛
AND
🌟GINA🌟

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, adingo said:

Man this girl is nasty. She seems to have fans though, I wonder what they're thinking :angel:

Love nasty girls in bed.... 😜

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Love nasty girls in bed.... 😜

no doubt bro but pissing on your sofa then your stove is the wrong kind of nasty.. at least for me. some people would be into it I guess ::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, adingo said:

no doubt bro but pissing on your sofa then your stove is the wrong kind of nasty.. at least for me. some people would be into it I guess ::)

Come on dude you must have wet the bed as a kiddie

5 hours ago, tommy845 said:

Yeah. If she'll keep doing weird stuff like her I think that only Gina will be her friend.

Since apparently Gina and Stella are best friends (Yesterday Gina told Cleo that Stella is "mi mejor amiga" - her best friend), Gina will probably only stop befriending her only if Stella show interest again in Bruno, because that seems to be her red line (as we saw with Masha)

Bruno won't get involved with Stella...he's a good boy now 😏

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

wish I was up for the peeing on stove ??? I cannot comprehend that scene at all... actually climbing up on the stove then peeing ...??????  any pictures   lol   crazytown .... I would never expect such craziness from her ...crazy in bed yes but this is next level weird ???

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

wish I was up for the peeing on stove ??? I cannot comprehend that scene at all... actually climbing up on the stove then peeing ...??????  any pictures   lol   crazytown .... I would never expect such craziness from her ...crazy in bed yes but this is next level weird ???

shit was hilarious man I saw it and still can't understand how the fuck it happened lol. she was essentially sitting on a glass so the piss was just converging between her thighs and butt until a puddle started forming on the side.. then you could hear it dripping on the floor. I was very puzzled and wondered if there's anywhere I can find clarification on what I was seeing... then I found this forum ::)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Slowly strolls into kitchen then fiddles with cooker top switches a bit, then pulls/eases herself backwards into sitting position ON THE COOKER TOP, bangs head slightly on stove fume hood. Pause whiles she does business then seems to nearly fall asleep in that position, eases herself down, nearly falling over as she was quite high up of course, looks around  kitchen a bit (perhaps wondering why her loo looks like a kitchen?) then back to lounge I think, all done in darkness (may be important). Please feel free to add or correct details.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1