Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

22 hours ago, kenneth069 said:

Seems every time something is just getting going the room changes to prem and bingeo you see nothing in a free room. WTF.

That's good old RLC for you,If people would Stop giving them your money they just might stop their nonsense,but we are talking about rlc here.  

Not Happening No Way GIF

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Saw the peeing scene.  Agree it is super bizarre.  But she seemed very very drunk still at 11AM … but that’s because she went all night with Gina.  Gina kicked her ass tho as Stella was passed out on sofa and Gina was still talking and watching TV.    I’m not sure she comprehended what she was doing.  When she got off the sofa, she first went into the hall like looking for a bathroom … not there … so kitchen it is then.  

I can relate to this as embarrassing as it is but the key is being totally wasted … maybe dangerously so.  I was so drunk once and peed in the corner of my friend’s basement.  I knew I did it at the time but was so drunk and had to pee so bad I thought I would get away with it. Not my proudest moment.

Had to get on with my day … but did anyone catch her waking up?  Did Bruno or anyone go into the kitchen and have a WTF moment?  What is the aftermath?

And what was the beeping?  It’s like she was toasting her buns on the stove and the timer was up!!!  LOL

It was all fine in the end as Bruno was up soon after and started preparing some food in the kitchen then seemed to notice mess on hob so wiped it off with their kitchen cloth. 😱 tbh I don't think he gave any thought as to what the stain was just used cloth and put it back again 😱 As discussed earlier, Stella was later seen drying sofa with hairdryer. Naively, some of us thought the Stelladrama was over for that day ...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Saw the peeing scene.  Agree it is super bizarre.  But she seemed very very drunk still at 11AM … but that’s because she went all night with Gina.  Gina kicked her ass tho as Stella was passed out on sofa and Gina was still talking and watching TV.    I’m not sure she comprehended what she was doing.  When she got off the sofa, she first went into the hall like looking for a bathroom … not there … so kitchen it is then.  

I can relate to this as embarrassing as it is but the key is being totally wasted … maybe dangerously so.  I was so drunk once and peed in the corner of my friend’s basement.  I knew I did it at the time but was so drunk and had to pee so bad I thought I would get away with it. Not my proudest moment.

Had to get on with my day … but did anyone catch her waking up?  Did Bruno or anyone go into the kitchen and have a WTF moment?  What is the aftermath?

And what was the beeping?  It’s like she was toasting her buns on the stove and the timer was up!!!  LOL

It seems like Stella mostly got away with it. Bruno cooked breakfast on the stove without noticing anything. Then Gina and Bruno went out before Stella woke up. When Stella woke up she put all the clothes and beddings in the washing machine, and she washed the couch with soapwater. I don't think she had any memory of what happened in the kitched, as there was no  attempt to clean up anything there. I don't know if it was aknowledged later after Gina and Bruno returned, but I didn't see anything. 

• Thanks 1

Checked in before going to bed and Gina was sitting alone on the side of her bed, with her phone, talking to someone.  She was sad almost crying … likely upset that Bruno is out … perhaps fucking someone else.  

Wake up 8 hours later and there is Bruno and Gina on the couch, talking … Bruno waving his arms and you can imagine him saying “sweetie it’s not what you think”.

Of course, not understanding the language, this is all speculation.

But it is so sad.  This has become so typical here … not one post about this last episode.

Gina … get some help.  He’s not worth it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Yes. They had sex in the living room and the free camera did not turn off. 👍🏻

it is normal and logical, this camera has always been a free camera, on the other hand the other cameras which pass free then pay are paying cameras since the beginning of the putting on line of the apartments