Gina and Bruno - Home activities #6

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

@ed2   can tell you how many times GIna has peed on herself, in the beds, and on the pillow case on the balcony in B2

Gina has drunkenly peed on a balcony twice. In a cup in her room once. In a basin the living room (with Irma and Elettra) once. She has come home with already peed pants 2 or 3 times, and she has wet her bed atleast 7 times (I may have missed some). And I love her to bits! 🥰💞

Stella has also drunkenly peed on a balcony once before, in B2. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Gina has drunkenly peed on a balcony twice. In a cup in her room once. In a basin the living room (with Irma and Elettra) once. She has come home with already peed pants 2 or 3 times, and she has wet her bed atleast 7 times (I may have missed some). And I love her to bits! 🥰💞

Stella has also drunkenly peed on a balcony once before, in B2. 😉

gina puke in bed too

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

@ed2   can tell you how many times GIna has peed on herself, in the beds, and on the pillow case on the balcony in B2

Yeah, he's ate up with pissing

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep. Atleast 4 times. She has leaked some poop one time in bed too.

That's fucking gross!!

• Haha 2

Saw the peeing scene.  Agree it is super bizarre.  But she seemed very very drunk still at 11AM … but that’s because she went all night with Gina.  Gina kicked her ass tho as Stella was passed out on sofa and Gina was still talking and watching TV.    I’m not sure she comprehended what she was doing.  When she got off the sofa, she first went into the hall like looking for a bathroom … not there … so kitchen it is then.  

I can relate to this as embarrassing as it is but the key is being totally wasted … maybe dangerously so.  I was so drunk once and peed in the corner of my friend’s basement.  I knew I did it at the time but was so drunk and had to pee so bad I thought I would get away with it. Not my proudest moment.

Had to get on with my day … but did anyone catch her waking up?  Did Bruno or anyone go into the kitchen and have a WTF moment?  What is the aftermath?

And what was the beeping?  It’s like she was toasting her buns on the stove and the timer was up!!!  LOL