Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

Lyla is an interesting person, her activities are funny to watch, i watch this apartment mainly because of her.

Lyla wanted to fuck one guest guy eagerly, went full naked for him under the blanket, tried one hour but he wasn't interested and then slept. Then she took another guest guy to the pool spent an hour with him and then tried to find space to sleep but couldn't so goes into the pool with same guest guy again lmao

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Lyla is an interesting person, her activities are funny to watch, i watch this apartment mainly because of her.

Lyla wanted to fuck one guest guy eagerly, went full naked for him under the blanket, tried one hour but he wasn't interested and then slept. Then she took another guest guy to the pool spent an hour with him and then tried to find space to sleep but couldn't so goes into the pool with same guest guy again lmao

Where are these incidents --what two guys-- on July 3rd?

6 minutes ago, kωστας τολης said:

These two for Turbo's apartment have to give a lot and Turbo at home to go

She dont need that turd who is trying to fuck her every time he gets near her

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jojoferz said:

who is that girl,with Scott?

thanks

Stephie- first time I ever saw her really go after Scott's body  - she normally does everything to discourage him--This time she was hugging and kissing on him and went into the bathroom and washed her pussy then went back into bedroom and got under covers naked -- I was using the rape term as a joke--He fucked her a long time and it looked and sounded like she got off in the endrrrrrr

Screenshot (3919).png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1