Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

Hmmm, what would compell Russians to celebrate Independence Day? Ha ha!

Competition from VH? Typically, bonus $500/1000 for win apt generates tons of parties on right day. It was probably last year. Because Russians don't even know when US Independence Day. Moreover, there is no independence day in Russia. If we take national holidays, then main one is May 9 (Victory Day) - it is on scale events like July 4. The most correct logically is National Unity Day - 4 Nov. Russian boyars militia liberated Moscow and expelled Polish troops from Moscow in 1612.  

1280px-Lissner.jpg

23 minutes ago, squish said:

@groomy. Greetings. Are you saying that there is still a VH competition for the best apartment? I asked one of the tenants and she said she was now aware of any competition?

I meant one day event last year, probably on July 4th. Otherwise, participants would not have parties on the US Independence Day. VH done similar events before. Regarding regular contests every 2-3 months, I have no actual information.

• Haha 1

Just now, groomy said:

I meant one day event last year, probably on July 4th. Otherwise, participants would not have parties on the US Independence Day. VH done similar events before. Regarding regular contests every 2-3 months, I have no actual information.

я понимаю
ya ponimayu

This guy has been stalking Lyla the entire day --following her and staring at her since very early --He even stood over her and the turd when they were fooling around under the blanket just staring at her--Now here he is finally talking to her at the table and she is naked under the blanket she has wrapped around her--He probably heard she fucks every guy she comes in contact with--She had already taken off her panties when she was trying to fuck the turd on the couch--she hung them beside the yellow towel on the rack in the bathroom

Screenshot (3933).png

Screenshot (3934).png

How ironic I was talking about last years party been good

2 of the girls was at that party. still banged both of them

the one in the blue shorts maybe one  of the best looking girls 

there. beautiful body . what I noticed about her was her unbelievable torso. and that Kim B face. Nice party hope it ends well 😍

look whos dancing with her!

255135940_DylanKiaraMP4(196).png.0897578d3e6ce315546fe738cf43b109.png937376808_DylanKiaraMP4(197).png.ed510f2e4ea0d2a69fc43e484549294a.png1463097683_DylanKiaraMP4(198).png.f23ab2afe4565db9a15ccba3c4eb1521.png

• Like 1