Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Who is this guy and is Lyla actually fucking him in this picture?

She was dry humping him, with underwear on.

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Poor Benjamin lool probably he caught another fine because of stupid guests

I checked the bathroom cam early in the night. It looked like it had been turned to the side. The guest put it back in position before they had sex in the shower.

I didn't see what happened later though, to cause the cam to be put offline. 

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I checked the bathroom cam early in the night. It looked like it had been turned to the side. The guest put it back in position before they had sex in the shower.

I didn't see what happened later though, to cause the cam to be put offline. 

She moved the cam prior the sex (first it seems she tried to unplug the cable).. they get caught (probably the boss was alerted) and had to put it back.. then when she finished the service leaving the tub she moved the cam again to the wall. and "suddenly" later the cam was removed

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She moved the cam prior the sex (first it seems she tried to unplug the cable).. they get caught (probably the boss was alerted) and had to put it back.. then when she finished the service leaving the tub she moved the cam again to the wall. and "suddenly" later the cam was removed

yes, they kept repositioning and covering the cam. Scott needs to tell them that they are not allowed to do that. 

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

OK. That's not good.

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Camera #15 downstairs bathroom has been eliminated --very fucking aggravating

She turned it around on several occasions when they fucked in the shower

Noldus 2021-07-04 19-43-49-113.jpg

Noldus 2021-07-04 19-46-20-787.jpg