Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

On 7/17/2021 at 10:57 PM, rado07 said:

Cum on the ass, it worked
boy with backpack, underpants on his knees
if there is a picture of the month, this is it 😁

He must be a McDonalds Employee of the Month

gq5q.png

What was refreshing about this tonight is that we were spared the  hours and hours of buildup.  This was unlike Masha/Hedi, or Pam/Jordi, Tesla/FootballGuy, Nana  the other night, and even  Nelly/Martina that took time to develop.  He appeared out of nowhere and they were fucking in hours if not minutes.  

Don't get me wrong, the voyeur instinct in me (see DD, you thought I missed that, didn't you?) suggests that the build up is fun and exciting and is almost as erotic as the sex itself.   But when you are trying  to fall asleep at midnight  and it's 6AM in Barca and the lovers are still playing cat and mouse together ... it can be tiresome!

Bravo to these two tonight.  Put them in B4!     LOL (just kidding)

• Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

What was refreshing about this tonight is that we were spared the  hours and hours of buildup.  This was unlike Masha/Hedi, or Pam/Jordi, Tesla/FootballGuy, Nana  the other night, and even  Nelly/Martina that took time to develop.  He appeared out of nowhere and they were fucking in hours if not minutes.  

Don't get me wrong, the voyeur instinct in me (see DD, you thought I missed that, didn't you?) suggests that the build up is fun and exciting and is almost as erotic as the sex itself.   But when you are trying  to fall asleep at midnight  and it's 6AM in Barca and the lovers are still playing cat and mouse together ... it can be tiresome!

I don't think he appeared out of no where, pretty sure he is her BF or regular FB, just we don't see it, because she has always been just the Hairdresser

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't think he appeared out of no where, pretty sure he is her BF or regular FB, just we don't see it, because she has always been just the Hairdresser

Agree Pete!  Just saying it's nice to be spared the courting and flirting rituals every once in awhile.

The best was at the end  when  he was dressed to leave with his backpack ... and decided to give her one last goodbye fuck.  

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes, for alot of people on here it seems like a slow buildup, and a long seduction is a big part of their excitement. I think for me it's not necessarily so. My dream tenant is completely confident with the cameras, and acts like they're not there. A slow buildup, and a long seduction can be very exciting. For example if two people have just met, and they have to work alittle on seducing the other. I will say that some of the most exciting moments in the project is when the outcome is uncertain. We don't know if something is going to happen, and we don't know what will happen. This is regardless of whether it happened after a long buildup, or if it was a sudden change. 

Then there is another kind of slow buildup. Like we saw with Masha/Hedi or Pam/Jordi. I don't like this kind, and I think it has little to do with voyeurism. It either happens because they need to build up their own confidence, before they can be comfortable enough to actually do anything on camera. Or it happens because the want to seduce their viewers. Tease us, and give us little by little. The best example is Sofie. This is just bullshit, in my opinion.

• Haha 1