Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, marco6742 said:

Together? they've hardly spoke in 2 days!

A uscire sono sempre uscite insieme e anche prima erano sul balcone insieme. Dubito che abbiano discusso per qualcosa. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Something's not right, As Marco alluded to. Yes, she looks a bit unwell, true but - In all seriousness - To repeat what i said the other day, when her biggest supporter is saying this.....

Malia needs to sort herself out here. THREE consecutive days and all she has done is stare at her phone and text. Literally all she has done. Now i know part of the reason, but something else is there too. But the reason is secondary, when you think - What matters more is that this is ALL that she is doing. Leora's body language suggests she is losing a little patience, and it is NOT a good look of the place overall. So she needs to take her outside and tell her "Whatever you need to sort out - Sort it out!". Because this has been building up for the last three weeks (NOT since her birthday at all, that is simply not true). She needs to get a hold of everything because it doesn't do her any good, nor Leora, nor the apartment in general. If this continues, they could fall out, the views will suffer and the criticism will grow. 

Malia please, for yourself at least, sort it out.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Something's not right, As Marco alluded to. Yes, she looks a bit unwell, true but - In all seriousness - To repeat what i said the other day, when her biggest supporter is saying this.....

Malia needs to sort herself out here. THREE consecutive days and all she has done is stare at her phone and text. Literally all she has done. Now i know part of the reason, but something else is there too. But the reason is secondary, when you think - What matters more is that this is ALL that she is doing. Leora's body language suggests she is losing patience, and it is NOT a good look of the place overall. So she needs to take her outside and tell her "Whatever you need to sort out - Sort it out!". Because this has been building up for the last three weeks (NOT since her birthday at all, that is simply not true). She needs to get a hold of everything because it doesn't do her any good, nor Leora, nor the apartment in general. If this continues, they could fall out, the views will suffer and the criticism will grow. 

Malia please, for yourself at least, sort it out.

Mi domando perché Malia non sia andata dal suo ragazzo in questi giorni...eppure ne ha avute di possibilità per andarci. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder why Malia hasn't gone to her boyfriend these days ... and yet she has had a chance to go. 

Neither have been going out much recently. They've been happy being together, both have had multiple chances. And it looks like they will be together now, not apart thankfully.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Neither have been going out much recently. They've been happy being together.

Sono parecchie settimane che Malia sparisce almeno una volta a settimana. Per il resto è quasi sempre a casa. Quando è stata sola Lunedì ha pianto. 

È abbastanza preoccupante. E non credo che c'entri Leora (anche perché da lunedì a martedì è stata via. Giovedì è stata con Malia per festeggiare il suo compleanno). 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Malia has been disappearing at least once a week for several weeks. For the rest he is almost always at home. When she was alone on Monday she cried. 

It is quite worrying. And I don't think Leora has anything to do with it (also because she was away from Monday to Tuesday. On Thursday she was with Malia to celebrate her birthday). 

She has things to sort out as i said. She has been happy though with some things. But regardless of what goes on, to spend 7 hours one night, 8 hours the next night, then all day today, just staring at the phone, it's simply not good is it? It's doing her no good at all, when it has consumed every minute, when there is hardly any chat. That's why she needs to get everything sorted.