Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Whereas last year it was quite interesting when she went out on the balcony, this year it’s a complete wast of time.

She has placed the shisha pipe directly in front of where she sits, so anything of any interest is obscured .

Intelligent thinking on her part.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whereas last year it was quite interesting when she went out on the balcony, this year it’s a complete wast of time.

She has placed the shisha pipe directly in front of where she sits, so anything of any interest is obscured .

Intelligent thinking on her part.

Yeah but she does that on the couch too! Hides behind it. I mean i have a problem with the whole Outside Toilet thing anyway as you know (wish the council would condemn it!), and inside is always better, yet smoking that thing inside, it still obscures the view!

If they're that desperate to smoke, buy a pack of cigs!

Kann es sein, dass auch Malia Liebeskummer hat ? Ich denke, das ja jedes Mädchen nach einem Partner/ Partnerin sucht um dann vielleicht mit ihm/ihr außerhalb von RLC wieder ein normales Leben führen zu können ? Denn die Zeit bei RLC ist ja im gewissen Sinne eine Ausnahmesituation für viele die sich auch psychologisch nach einiger Zeit sehr bemerkbar macht. Beispiele gibt es ja immer wieder. Um so mehr trifft es dann die Mädchen hart , wenn diesbezügliche Hoffnungen nicht in Erfüllung gehen. So etwas könnte es auch bei Malia sein, zumal sie ihr Herz nicht so offen auf der Zunge trägt wie ihre Zimmerkollegin Leora. Oder es gibt ein ernsthaftes Zerwürfnis zwischen den beiden, dessen Grund wir Zuseher nicht mitbekommen haben.

Wobei ich immer mehr glaube dass wir Leora nicht mehr lange bei RLC bewundern können.

I must have inadvertently dropped of to sleep and woke in the middle of a nightmare................Denis was visiting for the night.🤬 

image.jpeg.98e11596b247dae013199b5841223c92.jpeg

ONLY JOKING FOLKS...I THINK !

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I must have inadvertently dropped of to sleep and woke in the middle of a nightmare ................ Denis was visiting for the night. 🤬 

image.jpeg.98e11596b247dae013199b5841223c92.jpeg

ONLY JOKING FOLKS ... I THINK!

With Malia looking unwell in bed, It would just be Leora to ignore him and stare at her phone all night as he sits there, rather than Malia as well!😄