Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has things to sort out as i said. But regardless of what goes on, to spend 7 hours one night, 8 hours the next night, then all day today, just staring at the phone, it's simply not good is it? It's doing her no good at all, when it has consumed every minute. That's why she needs to get everything sorted.

Vediamo ora che cosa faranno stasera. 

Comunque, le volte in cui Malia è stata al telefono era con il suo ragazzo? Non mi pare di averla vista litigare al telefono. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

They've been away from their country a while now and their birthdays have just passed, maybe they've just got a bit homesick and are chatting to people back home to feel a little better? 

Yeah of course, that's part of it. But like i just said to Brokk, it has taken over for 3 days, where she has literally never stopped. It's got too much.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Let's see now what they will do tonight. 

Anyway, the times Malia was on the phone was she with her boyfriend? I don't think I saw her fighting over the phone. 

She has spoken to several people this week on the phone and the calls have all been good, which is of course a positive. True, there hasn't been any bad calls thankfully.

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

They've been away from their country a while now and their birthdays have just passed, maybe they've just got a bit homesick and are chatting to people back home to feel a little better? 

Può essere, almeno per Malia. 

Per Leora non ne sarei così sicuro, anche se dal compleanno di Malia si sente parecchio tempo con Paul (e gli ha mostrato le tette). 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It may be, at least for Malia. 

For Leora I wouldn't be so sure, even though since Malia's birthday she has been feeling a lot of time with Paul (and she showed him her tits). 

....Twice!😃

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah of course, that's part of it. But like i just said to Brokk, it has taken over for 3 days, where she has literally never stopped. It's got too much.

Pensi che ci siano più cause? Una sorta di cose messe insieme tipo un mega ministrone? 

il y a 3 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

It may be, at least for Malia. 

For Leora I wouldn't be so sure, even though since Malia's birthday she has been feeling a lot of time with Paul (and she showed him her tits). 

Leora spent a vast amount of time alone in the old apartment and even when Paul was home at his desk, she barely spoke to him, she didn't seem to know anyone other than Paul or Malia so as long as she's still got Pauls attention I think she's content.

Malia on the other hand we don't really know, she could have many friends back in Russia that are still catching up/chatting after wishing her happy birthday and having a chat?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Do you think there are more causes? Some sort of thing put together like a mega ministron? 

As i said the reasons are not important, what is important is that she has been unable to stop the phone use, and that is doing her no good. She needs to stop that otherwise she will be unable to. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

They must have some 'pent up' bodily things, after quite a few days, good idea to get it out their systems! 🙂 

It would be nice to think that the girls have a little chat in the afternoon to discuss what they're going to do of a night in terms of massage, neck rub, bate, duel etc. I really hope they actually look forward to it rather than 'right 9pm, time to get the clam out and play with it for an hour'

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It would be nice to think that the girls have a little chat in the afternoon to discuss what they're going to do of a night in terms of massage, neck rub, bate, duel etc. I really hope they actually look forward to it rather than 'right 9pm, time to get the clam out and play with it for an hour'

You HAVE seen Leora show everyone the 'Evidence' that she enjoys it, right? Sometimes she makes a point of showing 'it' afterwards!