Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

16.48 the most astonishing thing seen for days......Malia actually let go of her phone!!!!!!! It was only for a moment but wow!!!!!!

Pissed off of LB2 as it seems since her birthday 🤨😬

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, van the man said:

16.48 the most astonishing thing seen for days......Malia actually let go of her phone!!!!!!! It was only for a moment but wow!!!!!!

That's because the battery has now reached the temperature that can boil steel....

Sorry Malia! BUT.....Bit over the top!

She has been messaging and talking about several people, hence the amount, but is quite happy actually.

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday was a great saturday 

Leora Do full weekly cleaning 

iron clothes 

malia on the couch on the phone message 

listen to music on TV 

Friendship and love 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

😍

No masturbations the last days , something must be wrong 😮😬🤨🧐🤔

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, patou said:

he made her deliver either those paul who ordered them or his girlfriend for the thanked

I don't think they are from him, if so, they look a token gesture, and she also made no fuss. She's had 4 calls with Paul today including another massive Skype call. In fact she told him she had to pick up a delivery when she went to get the flowers. She may have got them herself as she often does anyway.

Seen how quiet the whole site has been last couple of days? Shows you how totally lame the other places can be, when someone ironing can get 2nd replay!!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

What's with all the tidying up, food and lack of anything good in the apartment? Are they getting a visit?

They (she) just did the weekly clean that's all.

53 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

I know nick that's that's why  I have only nine inches

As much as you claim to wank you should feel so lucky to have 9 inches and not 9 centimeters ch. Perhaps it could be that some callusing factors into that. 😂 

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

They (she) just did the weekly clean that's all.

Well that explains the cleaning but the obsessive behaviour and complete change in attitudes over the last week?

As somebody who watches all the time, you've got to admit something aint right.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Well that explains the cleaning but the obsessive behaviour and complete change in attitudes over the last week?

As somebody who watches all the time, you've got to admit something aint right.

Well, do you mean lack of 'action'? There have been many times she seems to go very quiet, almost like she is uninterested, but i've seen no bad mood or anything like that. In fact, she has been more than happy chatting with Paul the last three days. I haven't seen anything that suggests something isn't right if i'm honest. And she HAS been under the weather, that is true. But she can at times go a week or 2 at times not doing anything like 'that'. Comes and goes, if you'll pardon the pun.

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Well, do you mean lack of 'action'? There have been many times she seems to go very quiet, almost like she is uninterested, but i've seen no bad mood or anything like that. In fact, she has been more than happy chatting with Paul the last three days. I haven't seen anything that suggests something isn't right if i'm honest. And she HAS been under the weather, that is true. But she can at times go a week or 2 at times not doing anything like 'that'. Comes and goes, if you'll pardon the pun.

Fair enough.